K-Drama Replying to Carol Richaards • Aug 31, 2026
Title The Early Spring
We are not getting anymoreEdit. We are getting 1 ep for the whole week
what do you mean? did it get canceled?
0 4
On The Boy Next World: Uncut • Mar 29, 2025
Title The Boy Next World: Uncut
Ngl I’m on Ep 4 and I am sooooo confused and lost…. I don’t know what’s going on. some supernatural time traveler stuff I guess
1 0
Replying to Sinjun • Nov 11, 2024
Title Love Syndrome: The Beginning
The books are great and their story is adorable.
where did you read the books?
0 0
Replying to Sinjun • Nov 11, 2024
Title Love Syndrome: The Beginning
The books are great and their story is adorable.
where did you read the books?
0 1
Replying to ASoul96 • Nov 11, 2024
Title Love Syndrome: The Beginning
The books are even more f***ed upBut at least they made some sense unlike the failed attempts of recreating the…
where are you reading the books at?
0 0
On Wedding Plan Special Episode • Sep 16, 2023
Title Wedding Plan Special Episode
I expected more kind of a let down tbh but still cute. it did feel rushed. not worth the 6.99/10 dollars usd tbh. I would just wait.
3 3
Replying to pokeylachell • Apr 4, 2022
Title Love Stage!!
on bili you do not have ep. 2. did it get taken down for some reason? or am i missing something? help pleaseeeee.
oh okay i see. I'm sorry i didn't know that. Thank you for letting me know
0 1
Replying to pokeylachell • Apr 4, 2022
Title Love Stage!!
on bili you do not have ep. 2. did it get taken down for some reason? or am i missing something? help pleaseeeee.
oh okay i see. I'm sorry i didn't know that. Thank you for letting me know!
0 0
Replying to Oops Im an immortal • Apr 3, 2022
Title Love Stage!!
Ep9 subs posted!
on bili you do not have ep. 2. did it get taken down for some reason? or am i missing something? help pleaseeeee.
0 4
