News
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Feb 20, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
Here's my theory:
0 1
Replying to potato28 • Feb 20, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One Spoiler
omg that made me nervous too. i think that would somehow be the case.
i thought so too. it appealed to me as the problems presented in the premise are realistic problems and something that's really sensible for me. Unlike other dramas they didn't present things like love triangles, second fl or second ml. wahhh i thought our hearts would not be broken with this one.
1 1
Replying to citylights_ • Feb 20, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One Spoiler
I just read a point of view on youtube and I'm really nervous about the ending... OP said that the drama was inspired…
omg that made me nervous too. i think that would somehow be the case.
0 3
Replying to whammywham • Jan 28, 2022
Title I Am the Years You Are the Stars Spoiler
I'm half way through this. The stories involving side characters are quite hard to follow. I'm not sure if it's…
I think the immortal part was hinted in episode 9. When the ml fell and his wounds was suddenly healed by some spirit or light that came from the rock
0 0
On Definitely Not Today • Jan 16, 2022
Title Definitely Not Today
If you came across this dram you should watch this one. A hidden masterpiece. It's so good that I want to ask more episodes of this drama. It's heartwarming and it's definitely not a very sob story. Very much recommended, 10/10 drama for me.
5 0
Replying to cassiopeiastars • Jan 7, 2022
Article If My Star Bride was a C-Drama
I love it as well! I believe it's set for Feb 1 of this year *crosses fingers
ohhh can’t wait for that hahaha
1 0
cassiopeiastars • Jan 6, 2022
Article If My Star Bride was a C-Drama
I love this dramaaa. Is the telemovie out yet?
1 2
Replying to potato28 • Nov 22, 2021
Title Fall in Love Spoiler
Mu Wan Qing is the FL which is Rich Mu's daughter as for Mu Wan Ting the younger sister she is Min Da Chen's daughter…
If you are referring to the female lead, Mu Wan Qing, her mother died when they were in japan. They went to Japan for the father to marry the step mother. The female lead's father is Mu Zhi Yuan who is the richest man in shanghai. The one who died was her brother who died 10 years ago from the time that this story is set. The step sister of the female lead who is named Mu Wan Ting is the daughter of the female lead's step mother. Mu Wan Ting's father is revealed to be Min Da Cheng who was involved with the murder of the female lead's brother 10 years ago.
0 0
Replying to Kiimmiiej • Nov 17, 2021
Title Fall in Love Spoiler
Who is Mu Wan Qing dad ?
Mu Wan Qing is the FL which is Rich Mu's daughter as for Mu Wan Ting the younger sister she is Min Da Chen's daughter who was made to believe as Rich Mu's daughter
1 2
On Fall in Love • Nov 16, 2021
Title Fall in Love
I think this is a good drama. However, I’m sorry but I’m really annoyed with that Su guy. The one who pursues the actress girl.
16 2
Replying to Rhea • Nov 16, 2021
Title Fall in Love
is it just me? male lead and female lead have no chemistry 😐 like, when they act it gets boring so I skip to…
It is a matter of preference. For me personally, i can see their chemistry and I like their scenes together.
6 0
On Here Is My Exclusive Indulge • Nov 10, 2021
Title Here Is My Exclusive Indulge
A very cute but very short drama. Will definitely recommend this one.
0 0
Replying to Bai Xi • Aug 25, 2021
Title Love Scenery
Is Lulu Xu really the one singing ?
no the singer named clare duan was the one who's singing
2 1
Replying to Amaterasu • Aug 15, 2021
Title Crush
He is 26.
ohh i think i miss that detail, thanks for the info
0 0
Replying to Amaterasu • Aug 15, 2021
Title Crush
He is 26.
the actor or the character?
0 2
Replying to 0525 • Aug 15, 2021
Title Crush
does anyone know how old Su Nian Qin is supposed to be ?
probably in his late 20s by the end of the drama.
0 0
Replying to Mrs Chalamet • Aug 13, 2021
Title Perfect and Casual
Can't move on from this couple. This is the reason I can't watch Unforgettable Love 😭
same, it's been so long since i've watched this drama but stillll...
1 0
On My Little Saucy Girl • Jul 17, 2021
Title My Little Saucy Girl Spoiler
natty and lookkaew are exchanged?
0 1
Replying to TEXTFROMYOUREX • Jul 2, 2021
Title The Trick of Life and Love
where can i find the last 4 eps of this drama
duboku.tv but without subs
0 1
On Mysterious Love • Jul 2, 2021
Title Mysterious Love
I was reluctant to watch this drama as suspense is not my cup of tea. However, I have enjoyed this one. Totally worth my time.
4 0
