Celebrity
On I-LAND • Sep 13, 2020
Title I-LAND Spoiler
I WILL WAIT FOR HANBIN DEBUT AS LONG AS IT TAKES. HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO GET ELIMINATED. HE BETTER DEBUT. HE HAS TO. My top two faves have already been eliminated now but I will keep rooting for the others :')
9 0
Replying to King Julian • Aug 17, 2020
Title I-LAND
okay so we only get seven yeah? I really really want all of them to debut it's not fair DX. But who are y'all…
someone started a petition to debut ot12: http://chng.it/58mD9KTKtL please sign and share!!
0 0
On I-LAND • Aug 17, 2020
Title I-LAND
okay so we only get seven yeah? I really really want all of them to debut it's not fair DX. But who are y'all voting for because I want to vote Heeseung and Sunoo but they're popular enough I feel like they'll be good so I was thinking voting for Taki and Hanbin since I don't think they'll get as many votes. It's sooo hard to choose argh
1 1
On Roommate • Aug 8, 2020
Title Roommate
ooh this is pretty cute so far!
4 0
On Hello Stranger • Jul 23, 2020
Title Hello Stranger
I love this series soooo much omgggg. Pure serotonin.
4 0
On Life: Love on the Line • Jul 11, 2020
Title Life: Love on the Line
I FEEL ATTACKED BY THE SUDDEN APPEARANCE OF THE MODC BOYS LIKE DAMN YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO MAKE ME SOB LIKE THAT OMGGGGGGG
13 2
On The Underclass • Jul 9, 2020
Title The Underclass
Pretty good first ep. Seems like it could be promising
1 0
On Life: Love on the Line • Jul 7, 2020
Title Life: Love on the Line Spoiler
WTF EPISODE THREE I LITERALLY CAN'T STOP SOBBING THE TEARS JUST KEEP COMING I-
2 2
On Endless Eighteen • Jul 6, 2020
Title Endless Eighteen
plz someone find eng subbed of all the episodes. I can only find the first one *sobs*
1 1
On My Gear and Your Gown • Jun 22, 2020
Title My Gear and Your Gown
FIATTTT MAIN ROLEEEEEEEEEEEEE
4 0
Replying to Niki • May 10, 2020
Title My Engineer
One of actors already said that it will be a 2 season but yes they need our support.
Yup. I just want to make sure that it definitely happens and that we support them as much as possible ^_^
0 0
On My Engineer • May 10, 2020
Title My Engineer
Hey guys, if you love love love this show like I do, make sure to tweet about it. The more we can get it trending the better chances we have at a season two!
1 3
Replying to Venn • May 8, 2020
Person Prem Warut Chawalitrujiwong
HEMP ROPE IS CONFIRMED , I REPEAT HEMP ROPETOPICS IS CONFIRMED , IM ALREADY DED OTL
What is Hemp Rope???????
0 1
On YYY • May 6, 2020
Title YYY
So goddamn funny omg
1 0
On Ingredients • May 3, 2020
Title Ingredients
Jeff reminds me of Drake sometimes haha. I think it's the hair, and maybe the face a tiny bit.
6 1
Replying to gabija • Apr 24, 2020
Title Long Khong
The trailer came out, if you watch that it might answer your question
Thank youuu
2 0
Replying to Aerror • Apr 23, 2020
Title Long Khong
https://youtu.be/KBAwAbSlBzo
BLESS YOU OMG
2 0
Replying to gabija • Apr 23, 2020
Title Long Khong
The trailer came out, if you watch that it might answer your question
Do you know where I can find the trailer?
2 2
On Long Khong • Apr 23, 2020
Title Long Khong
yo I can't find the trailer can someone link it please?
1 2
On Talay Sanguandikul • Apr 20, 2020
Person Talay Sanguandikul
I love him sm
2 0
