Celebrity
On Choi Beom Gyu • Mar 13, 2021
Person Choi Beom Gyu
Happy Birthday!!!!! <3
0 0
On Precise Shot • Mar 8, 2021
Title Precise Shot
How did they try to pass this off as a bromance lmao. I think China needs to look up the definition of "censorship" Anyways, I really loved this!
4 2
On Rocky • Feb 25, 2021
Person Rocky
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On Doom at Your Service • Feb 24, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
So excited to see actor Dawon <3
0 0
On HIStory4: Close to You • Feb 16, 2021
Title HIStory4: Close to You
no these are like the two worst plots possible. Step siblings and 'pretend dating to court fujoshi' plz no why. Ughhh
9 0
On Yang Jung Won • Feb 8, 2021
Person Yang Jung Won
Happy birthday!!!!
0 0
On Koo Jung Mo • Feb 5, 2021
Person Koo Jung Mo
happy Birthday!!!! ❤❤❤
0 0
On Kang Tae Hyun • Feb 5, 2021
Person Kang Tae Hyun
Happy Birthday my love ❤ im watching your vlive right now haha have a wonderul day
0 0
On Soul • Jan 31, 2021
Person Soul
Happy Birthday!!!!! ❤❤❤
1 0
On Moon Bin • Jan 26, 2021
Person Moon Bin
HBD!!
0 0
On Lucas • Jan 25, 2021
Person Lucas
Happy birthday love <3
0 0
On Tonhon Chonlatee • Jan 23, 2021
Title Tonhon Chonlatee Spoiler
okay a lot of this drama was really good, it had a lot of good points. Good social commentary on how sexual as*ult isn't taken seriously, the stigma on gay people, humanizing sex workers, how parents can affect their children's lives, etc. but the last fucking episode ruined it. We yet again got Bi erasure "I like women still, I only like you" ITS CALLED BEING BISEXUAL FUCKING HELL. And that ending was soooo stupid. I'm so torn because there was so much I liked about it but the ending made it all fall apart :/
5 0
On Manner of Death • Jan 19, 2021
Title Manner of Death
This show is actually gonna kill me omfg
8 0
On Han Bin • Jan 18, 2021
Person Han Bin
Happy birthday Hanbin!!! I love you so much <3
1 0
On Friend Zone 2: Dangerous Area • Jan 16, 2021
Title Friend Zone 2: Dangerous Area
I want a season three so bad pleaseeee
8 0
On Neo Trai Nimtawat • Jan 14, 2021
Person Neo Trai Nimtawat
Happy birthday!!! <3
0 0
On Alice in Borderland Season 2 • Jan 14, 2021
Title Alice in Borderland Season 2
i am sooo excited for this omg. Such a good show
4 0
Replying to yourresidentfudanshi • Jan 11, 2021
Title KinnPorsche
Why is no one talking about Toto and Perth's cameo?
I screamed when I saw Perth ngl
1 0
Replying to enctv • Jan 11, 2021
Title KinnPorsche
I’m definitely watching. Any other recommendations for other similar dramas?
some others (BL and not BL): Long time no see, Age of Rebellion (low key), 3 will be free
0 0
On Ingredients • Jan 10, 2021
Title Ingredients
I LITERALLY SOBBED THROUGH THE FINALE HELP
5 0
