Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 7, 2019
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Indonesia
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Birthday: December 14
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 11, 2012
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 25, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
There are no more streaming, eh? The download speed is limited at 110kb/s and I have to wait for a long time to watch it. But I guess that's worth it. Episode 16, the first episode I downloaded, is hilarious, you know lol. Thanks for the info :)
Maybe because I watched I Miss You and May Queen (which is so mellow), I find K.O.3an Guo and Cheongdamdong Alice so entertaining. The storyline is not really special and I don't like So Yi Hyun, but I love the humor of the drama ^^ maybe you should check on it if you want some enjoyable drama, not a hard one.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 23, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi, sorry to disturb you. My name is Prisca and I'm wondering where did you watch K.O.3an Guo? Because I can't find any videos of it with English subs from episode 16..
I hope you can help me. Thanks a lot :D
0 0
Replying to endbeginning • Nov 26, 2012
Title May Queen
this drama is so draggy and now they're adding more, from when they grew up until now, the only thing that's known…
I don't like how Han Ji Hye acts. Kim Yoo Jung portrays the character better. No offense.
3 0
On May Queen • Nov 24, 2012
Title May Queen
oh come on.. when I think the drama will ends soon. i just can't wait to see the ending and now you extend it for another 6 episodes ._.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 22, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Korean is hard, but not as hard as Chinese. If you can speak Chinese, I believe it won't be that hard for you to learn Korean ^^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 19, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You understand Chinese? So lucky. I don't understand Chinese. I have Chinese blood but I can't speak Chinese lol. Chinese is so hard. I prefer Korean than Chinese.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 19, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I checked but it seems like the English subs are not available yet.. Let's wait patiently for about few hours :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 18, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yeah. Reply 1997 is not like any other Korean Drama. I guess I'll miss it a lot. Can't wait to see the ending but I don't want it to end TT_TT
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 17, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yeah! I'm pretty sure that Si-won's husband is Yoon-jae, but I don't know if her husband is Tae-woong.. They succeed making everyone confuse and anticipating! I thought the drama will ended last week, but they extend it a week...
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 17, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I see.. We're not that far! I'm Indonesian hihi. And I'll turn 18 this year :) So what is your most favorite drama that airing right now?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 17, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi :) where are you from? I would love to be friend with you. How old are you? :))
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 16, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
thank you for adding me. where are you from? :) nice to know you! i hope we'll be friends :)
0 0
Replying to ppriscaa • Sep 16, 2012
Title May Queen
Actually when will Kim Jae Won appear? I'm dying waiting for him...
I know.. I'm looking forward to it!
0 0
On May Queen • Aug 28, 2012
Title May Queen
Actually when will Kim Jae Won appear? I'm dying waiting for him...
0 0
On Ghost • Jun 3, 2012
Title Ghost
Such a crazy drama. I think SBS has gone insane! But this is worth watching for. This drama has a chance to be the best drama of the year!
4 0