Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: May 6, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: São Paulo, Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 38 LV1
  • Birthday: June 29
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 10, 2014

Friends

On Bad Guys • Oct 23, 2018
Title Bad Guys
Well, I didn't like it as much as everyone else. After a while, I just wanted it to end, as I could pinpoint the true by eps 9. Too unrealistic the way one guy can fight 20 holding bats, knifes, etc and still win. In real life no one waits a mano-a-mano fight, he would quickly be overwhelmed.
Still! I like the main theme and the acting are really something here. It was fun at first.
4 0
On Princess Ja Myung • May 3, 2016
The longest kdrama I've watched. It has some ups and downs and it's pretty clear how they rushed this series on the last episodes. While I can understand Hodong character, I could never sympathize with him so I didn't care for his love life (or lack of it). But there were some amazing characters here like Lady Mo, general Wang Hol [*faints] and king Choi Ri. Let's not forget the queen of poisons mrs Wang Jasil - even though the majority of time she would fail and the poison didn't kill its victim.
However I must complain how the first episode spoils so much. It even tells us who is dead. Bad move, guys =/
1 0
On Haeundae Lovers • Oct 21, 2015
Wow, a lot of good comments. Too bad I couldn't enjoy this drama like everyone else. I thought it was a bit silly and boring, I fell asleep a lot of times while watching it. Well not my cup of tea for sure.
0 0
Replying to SayItAintSoJoe • Feb 20, 2015
Title Rondo
Am I the only one who thinks that this drama started out good and then just turned into a sloppy mess?
I totally agree! It was okay at first but I really hated it from the twist onward =/
2 0