News
On Lovely Runner • May 29, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
after the screening he gave a very emotional speech. Can anyone share a link or where can I watch it with Eng sub pls. Tks
1 0
On Lovely Runner • May 29, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I am reading all the comments again, opening all the links and I have this smile on my face. I need something to ease me of this epic drama
4 0
On Lovely Runner • May 28, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Hi everyone. I want to be a part of this lovely drama and group as Lovely Runner is coming to an end. This drama had me laughing, scream, kicking my legs and crying during each epi and I am sure together with you all. I was going through a period where I was losing interest with Kdrama but LR made me found the passion with it again. Reading all these comments daily was one of my to do thing every nite. I really enjoyed reading all your comments. May we enjoy the final epi tonite and our two leads deserve their love.
12 0
On Reborn • Apr 23, 2024
Title Reborn
waiting for this drama... Zhang Jing Yi great actress. Catch her in Blossoms in adversity. Thumbs up
5 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 23, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Hi. I watched epi 1 and fell hard for this drama. I am hang on till the drama complete before i watch. cant bear the weekly 2 epi. But i am reading daily this chat to catch up.
1 0
On The Princess Royal • Mar 19, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
Just finished reading the novel. Done properly should be a great drama. Enjoyed the novel very much. Now wait in anticipation for the drama
5 0
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 23, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Hi...Not sounding silly but how do i rate this drama for what it rightly deserve. Newbie. Tks
1 1
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 22, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
twinty....do give Marry My Husband a try. This was my side show while watching AASOL. I am finding it hard to let go too. Going start again once screen in Netflix.
4 1
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 21, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Thank you for sharing. His eyes never changed.....speaks a thousand words and as expressive as ever
3 0
On The Princess Royal • Feb 20, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
Great to see familiar names. Finally found a chat with people with similar interests.
3 0
On The Princess Royal • Feb 19, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
twinty! i see you here too.
0 2
On The Princess Royal • Feb 19, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
Hello....Joining here for ZJM and ZLH.....
4 0
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 19, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
So hard to let go. Its my lunch time and I am reading comments and rewatching from epi 1 again. Reliving this wonderful drama.
2 0
Replying to Suri • Feb 19, 2024
Title Got a Crush on You
Hi I just started with this 1 ep done,can you suggest if its draggy or has a decent plot line ? Also how is the…
Suri, please read my reply above. Sorry ppl if I divert a bit. Rgds
0 1
On Got a Crush on You • Feb 19, 2024
Title Got a Crush on You
Suri, please do watch Amidst A Snowstorm Of Love. Trust me
2 1
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 18, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Hello.... Nice to meet everyone. I am new to this and pretty last min. I wanted to be heard and add on that this drama had kept me and my mum so happy for these two weeks plus. Reading all these comments made me feel I was not a crazy one as i normally find it difficult to let go a great drama. Loved everyone in this drama and hope to see them in another drama together in near future.
5 1