Celebrity
Replying to rys • Aug 9, 2024
Title The Eighth Sense
base from the comments, i think i should watch this
did you
0 0
On The Eighth Sense • Aug 9, 2024
Title The Eighth Sense
this was so flippin bomba
5 0
Replying to Cam • Aug 9, 2024
Title Boys Be Brave!
2 episodes in and I'm not sure if I should drop it. I wanna see where it leads but at the same time I don't
personally its one of my fav bls ever so id definetly reccomend you to continue watching it
8 0
Replying to SimplyEvil • Jul 4, 2024
Title I-LAND Season 2: N/a
Who are you voting for? Who is your no 1 pick?
CHOI JUNGEUN๐๐๐
0 0
On I-LAND Season 2: N/a • Jul 2, 2024
Title I-LAND Season 2: N/a
CHOI JUNGEUN LETS DEBUT๐๐๐๐๐ my prediction: jeemin, jungeun, jiyoon, fuko, koko, saebi
1 0
Replying to my demon with the glory • Jul 2, 2024
Title I-LAND Season 2: N/a
I'm on 4th ep and I'm watching this show only for choi jungeun. someone tell me please is she still on the line??…
shes currently placed 2nd
1 1
Replying to my demon with the glory • Jul 2, 2024
Title I-LAND Season 2: N/a
for realllll, IM only watching this show for her ๐ญ
youre so real
0 0
On I-LAND Season 2: N/a • Jun 16, 2024
Title I-LAND Season 2: N/a
i love yuju but theres no reason for her to have gotten that high of a rating in episode 8 i mean her parts were BARELY audible. also jungeun didnt get ANY feedback this entire episode besides a little indirect comment that was smth like "shes been doing well this entire time so we have high expectations" which wasnt even directed towards her. im curious whether they just didnt give her feedback at all or whether they just cut it out. either way its weird that shes the only one who didnt get any detailed scene
7 0
Replying to qiioooiip • Jun 16, 2024
Title I-LAND Season 2: N/a
im pretty sure the final lineup will be 6 people
i was right
0 0
Replying to hyeyoongf • Jun 16, 2024
Title I-LAND Season 2: N/a
the lineup better have 8+ members plsss ALSO EVERYONE VOTE FOR SARANG
its gonna be 6
0 0
Replying to Katsuishm • Jun 16, 2024
Title I-LAND Season 2: N/a
ok but Saebi was the leader, why is Jungeun meddling in...
cuz saebi asked them to help her and jungeun felt like shes doing the right thing
1 3
Replying to froggie • Jun 15, 2024
Title The Eighth Sense
same here, i have not watched jazz for two yet but i remember Love Class Season 2 getting a lot of hype but it…
damn i loved love class season 2 ๐ญ but kind of only the story of one couple
1 0
Replying to SimplyEvil • Jun 15, 2024
Title I-LAND Season 2: N/a
Just say you dont like her. Forget the long epistle.
noones denying her skill
0 0
Replying to SimplyEvil • Jun 15, 2024
Title I-LAND Season 2: N/a
Just say you dont like her. Forget the long epistle.
i don't like her but dont pretend like my points werent valid
0 9
On I-LAND Season 2: N/a • Jun 8, 2024
Title I-LAND Season 2: N/a
im pretty sure the final lineup will be 6 people
1 1
On I-LAND Season 2: N/a • Jun 8, 2024
Title I-LAND Season 2: N/a
istg its pissing me off how much of the focus is on jiyoon. and also i feel like the judges are much softer with her just cuz she has a tendancy to feel down. everyone that complained abt the "evil editing" is so stupid cuz the fact that she didnt practise at all isnt something you can blame on the editing๐ im not gonna deny that shes got very strong vocals but imo the judges are biased when it comes to her
9 16
Replying to kinocharlley • Jun 5, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
12 months divided into 4 quarters, it's about what time of year it will be airing or whatever. Q4 would be sept…
thank youu
1 0
Replying to Ella_HANNA • Jun 4, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
Se refieren a las grabaciones de la serie
y quantos Qs tiene eso drama?
1 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Jun 1, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
guys what are the Qs yall are talking abt
3 6
Replying to Cora • Jun 1, 2024
Title Weak Hero Class 2
If he was included here, wouldn't it be a big spoiler?
facts omg ur giving me hope
2 0
