K-Drama
On Ji Ho Geun • Apr 28, 2024
Person Ji Ho Geun
istg this man HAS to be related to han jisung
1 1
Replying to pancake_yoongi • Apr 28, 2024
Person Ji Ho Geun
Ya'll saying he looks like other actors, but he could be a twin of young k.
he looks exactly like jisung
0 1
On I-LAND Season 2: N/a • Apr 24, 2024
Title I-LAND Season 2: N/a
drama, baggy jeans and unforgiven teams were good, rest was meh
1 0
On I-LAND Season 2: N/a • Apr 24, 2024
Title I-LAND Season 2: N/a
JUNGEUNNNN♥️♥️
1 0
Replying to handoz • Apr 20, 2024
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
can someone tell me why they speak multiple languages in the show?
cuz shu yi (i think thats his name) is half japanese and half taiwanese
3 0
Replying to qiioooiip • Mar 27, 2024
Person Yin Anan Wong
no ugly hair style could ever hide his beauty
ah okay
0 0
Replying to castawaydish • Mar 24, 2024
Person Yin Anan Wong
That picture though. He's nowhere near being that pale and I wish he had his hair in style like that in dramas…
no ugly hair style could ever hide his beauty
0 2
On At a Distance, Spring Is Green • Mar 24, 2024
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
those that didnt like this drama simply didnt understand it
22 2
Replying to Abcdxyz • Mar 24, 2024
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
Is there any way I can read the webtoon in english?
search on mangamirror, mangakakalot or mangago
0 0
Replying to 6 Code • Mar 23, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
U can watch the pilot on youtube. It's really good. They r thieves
hi stay
2 1
