Editorials
On Tamra, the Island • Feb 10, 2014
Title Tamra, the Island
Team Park Kyu! Can I marry this guy? I don't even care if my name sounds like Mrs. F-you. LOL! This drama was so cute and colorful. One of my new faves...thanks to koalasplayground and dramabeans for pointing me this way!
5 0
Replying to rainflower777 • Aug 7, 2013
Title Two Weeks
Where can I watch this online? Please help! Thanks!
Thanks, nuka!
0 0
On Two Weeks • Aug 7, 2013
Title Two Weeks
Where can I watch this online? Please help! Thanks!
0 0
Replying to abracadabra • Aug 5, 2013
Title Love Story in Harvard
epic bad english speakers... sorry, but that's the only thing i remember about this drama
All I remember was black being pronounced "brack".
2 0
Replying to Jinelle0212 • Aug 5, 2013
Title Who Are You
ep 3 is coming today right? :D can't wait !
i'm not sure if i can hold my horses until subs are ready o.o
Does anyone have a live streaming link that works? Please share!
0 0
Replying to greyhippo • Aug 4, 2013
Title The Great Doctor Spoiler
Some of it was great while other parts not so much. The fight scenes were awesome! I really didn't like the way…
I feel like his whole role got the shaft. Was expecting him to have a bigger part. And I agree, his death could have been better executed.
1 0
On I Hear Your Voice • Aug 4, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice
So good! So satisfying! One of my all time faves!
11 0
Replying to greyhippo • Aug 4, 2013
Title The Great Doctor
Some of it was great while other parts not so much. The fight scenes were awesome! I really didn't like the way…
No problem.
1 0
Replying to greyhippo • Aug 2, 2013
Title The Great Doctor Spoiler
Some of it was great while other parts not so much. The fight scenes were awesome! I really didn't like the way…
Lee Philip's eye got injured, that's why he couldn't finish filming the drama and had a really abrupt exit.
1 0
On I Hear Your Voice • Aug 2, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice
A drama that started out with the dumbest story line ever became one of my top dramas of all time! How did this happen??? LOL! I'll be in IHYV withdrawal for a long time...
2 0
On Who Are You • Jul 30, 2013
Title Who Are You
Love triangle? Well, obviously she'll have to pick the living bf unless she dies in the end, which will be super sad :(
5 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 29, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi, debberdeux! I'm doing well! How are you? How's the job search? I love IHYV too! Glad you're enjoying your first noona-dongsang pairing! I've also been watching Cruel City-loving this one too!
0 0
On I Hear Your Voice • Jul 14, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice
I should have waited until eps were done filming and airing....waiting a week is killing me! Love this show so much!
6 0
On Goddess of Marriage • Jul 1, 2013
Title Goddess of Marriage Spoiler
Fast forward through 1st episode and watched the 2nd and it's too much pointless screaming for me.
1 0
On I Hear Your Voice • Jul 1, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice
I've finally caught up to episode 8 and WTF, WTF???!!! It's so good!!!! So dang good!!!! Loving this show to bits! I have a feeling it's going to be one of my favorite dramas of all time! The feelings! The feelings!!!! *squee!!!!
12 0
On Cruel City • Jun 27, 2013
Title Cruel City
JKH is so freaking hot in this drama. Reminds me of a younger version of Russell Wong! *squeeeeee!!!
1 0
On The Slave Hunters • Jun 23, 2013
Title The Slave Hunters Spoiler
I was rooting for Dae Gil until the very end-he sacrificed himself for unrequited love. So sad. I bawled my eyes out. Lee Da Hae is such a bad actress in this drama..wooden delivery and no expression, just a pretty face. Not worthy of being a heroine, IMHO.
4 0
On You're So Beautiful • Jun 19, 2013
Title You're So Beautiful
i want to watch too but you're all saying you can't find it? probably bc nobody wants to sub a drama that is 135 episodes even if it's only 33 mins per episode???? sad! i wanna watch so badly because the rating is high. please let me know if you find it subbed.
4 0
Replying to ishiso • Jun 17, 2013
Title Secret Agent Miss Oh
I loved the second lead in this drama : Director Han Do Hoon , he is so charming , cute , innocent and completely…
Such a good actor! The arrogant, obnoxious and handsome d-bag! Lol!
1 0
Replying to BPetra • Jun 17, 2013
Title Secret Agent Miss Oh
This drama is SOOO FUNNY! :D I esp. loved the beginning, but other parts were also good. The funniest part is…
Which parts were funny to u? I died laughing in ep 14.
1 0
