News Annabelle • Aug 27, 2019
Review Love Alarm
lmafooo my thoughts exactly
0 0
On Criminal Minds • Aug 4, 2017
Title Criminal Minds
whats with the filming quality I don't understand
0 2
Replying to Ceki • Apr 21, 2017
Title Tunnel
I really wanted to love this, but can't get over the fact how stupid the detectives are in this drama. They…
I would say give it a try and continue .. it only gets really better after
5 0
Replying to HollyWillow • Mar 17, 2017
Title Missing 9
Hey guys just reached ep 10 and I was wondering where's those two girls who always arguing and fighting in…
Lol just one another plot hole from the many plot holes in this drama
1 0
On Missing 9 • Mar 17, 2017
Title Missing 9 Spoiler
Although I hated the ending . I don't think it was connected or related to the drama ..They just wanted to make fun bloopers of the drama cast . Cause it doesn't make sense for TH after he killed like 5 people to be playing around and painting. I think they ended his story with the scene of him leaving the court room. Although I would have liked it better if they showed what sentence did he receive at least. Average drama over all. I liked the cast but not the writing of the story. They didn't give justice to the dead characters and there is at least 5 plot holes in each episode of things that doesn't make any sense
2 0
Replying to soepspaansenler • Feb 24, 2017
Title Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth
what is wrong with the score here? It's really not a good drama and i've seen many people in the comments…
When a drama is recetly aired.. The ratings are usually hight in MDL for any drama tbh.. until couple of months after its over airing it will go down trust me .. PLUS .. It had a quite good ending thats what people will remember which will get the ratings up a little
3 0
Replying to shu-mai • Dec 25, 2015
Title Remember: War of the Son
honestly how am I supposed to properly function as a human being while watching this when they keep showing jin…
I know right
0 0
On The Girl Who Sees Smells • May 17, 2015
Title The Girl Who Sees Smells
I like this drama but the last ep got me face-palming a lot ...
0 0
On Im Hyung Joon • May 10, 2015
Person Im Hyung Joon
happy birthday oh ran aboji
1 0
Replying to jxsilicon9 • May 10, 2015
Title Angry Mom Spoiler
So Dong Chil' didn't rape Kang Ja?
There was this part were he was apologising and he said " sorry for forcing whats mine into you" I don't know what he meant in there but I think he raped her .. he is just not the father though because she was pregnant from his bother
0 0
nekodesu • Dec 10, 2014
Review Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo
AGREE 100%
2 0
On Healer • Dec 10, 2014
Title Healer
This gives me city hunter feelings back .. watching this totally
9 1
Replying to Natsu2 • Nov 21, 2014
Title Pinocchio
I usually do not watch Korean Dramas... I simply cannot stand them, but this one just draw my attention to itself.…
There are a lot of Kdramas that are as good as this one ! you probably watched some boring ones
0 0
On Pinocchio • Nov 15, 2014
Title Pinocchio
I have a feeling that my ending rate will be 10/10 .. which I Rarely do
5 0
On My Lovely Girl • Sep 30, 2014
Title My Lovely Girl
Honestly .. as a kdrama lover for 4 years now ,.. I can say that this drama is kinda boring .. like there is too much repetitive scenes and stereotypes... and many weird other things .. like why whenever L gets in a fight Se na should be there .. also when L fans attacked sena he was there too by the power of Kdrama Logic ,, and the phone that he never charges XD .. But honestly .. their acting is great epically rain .. and L acting slightly improved .. I am just watching this because of the Actors and most people probably are ,,
6 0
On Autumn's Concerto • Sep 19, 2014
Title Autumn's Concerto
once I saw the main lead I totally thought he is Uknow from TVXQ XD
2 1
Replying to Buchai • Aug 9, 2014
Title The King and the Clown
I wish from the very bottom of my heart that I didn't watch this movie. Lee joon gi, I wasn't expecting that from…
this movie was shot back in 2005 before he was famous ,, thats why many artists start doing some weird stuff ,, he can never do this again
1 0
On Surplus Princess • Aug 8, 2014
Title Surplus Princess
Second-Lead Snydrome :))
5 0
On Jang Sung Won • Aug 7, 2014
Person Jang Sung Won
what 38 years o_O .. Happy birthday
0 0
On Jung Dong Hwan • Aug 6, 2014
Person Jung Dong Hwan
Holy Moly all of those dramas ,, he is the legend of bad fathers XD .. Happy birthday evil Appa
6 0
