News
On Our Movie • Jun 13, 2025
Title Our Movie
where can I watch it? (eng subs)
1 3
Replying to saja • Jun 13, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
this is the best to do for any ongoing korean dramas especially for a promising drama like this one!!!
true! I noticed that its ok watch it Premiere if it's a comedy or something like that. but dramas it's suffering and also I miss some important parts or information on the way
3 0
Replying to danny_ang • Jun 13, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
nooo, come jump in and endure the pain with us
I can't anymore! I noticed that the last ones I did it I couldn't pay attention to the details and link informations.
3 0
Replying to aishhhhha • Jun 13, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
sameeee. ik its gonna be so good and i dont wanna die waiting for new eps so id rather just wait till i can binge…
yeah! that's what I was thinking! it would be hellish wait 1 whole week for the next episodes
3 0
Replying to danny_ang • Jun 13, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
nooo, come jump in and endure the pain with us
me too
3 0
Replying to Sharebear420 • Jun 13, 2025
Title One: High School Heroes
Wait for better subs
thanks
1 0
Replying to Winter • Jun 13, 2025
Title One: High School Heroes
kisskh
thanks
1 0
On Pump Up the Healthy Love • Jun 13, 2025
Title Pump Up the Healthy Love
hey! this deserves way better ratings!
16 2
On One: High School Heroes • Jun 13, 2025
Title One: High School Heroes
where can I watch it? (eng subs)
1 4
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 13, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
waiting for it for finish, so I can watch it in 1 go!
8 8
On Good Boy • Jun 13, 2025
Title Good Boy
waiting for it for finish, so I can watch it in 1 go!
5 0
Replying to NikkiMaroo • Jun 13, 2025
Title Love Scout
This drama can be a hit or miss depending on your personal life preferences. If you have an alpha female personality—driven,…
I've rated the same! its good, but it also feels like something is missing.
1 0
On The Midnight Studio • Jun 13, 2025
Title The Midnight Studio
the kid and Mr baek broke me! TT
2 0
On The Midnight Studio • Jun 13, 2025
Title The Midnight Studio
can someone tell me how he made money all this time?
2 1
Replying to Dandanandandan • Jun 10, 2025
Title Delivery Man Spoiler
Who is the person who hit Yeong Min's mom that drove Yeong Min's Taxi after with Ji Hyeon inside?
it was the female nurse
0 0
On Delivery Man • Jun 10, 2025
Title Delivery Man
that's really nice and fun. besides that serial kiler plot having no sense, it was really enjoyable to watch and no boring episodes!
0 0
On The Haunted Palace • Jun 7, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace
oh poor king! 😢it's a sweet ending and I remember enough things worth to complain about this show.I know taste is personal! and I liked it! it's good to pass time, if you like ghost stories.
3 0
Replying to Gene Hunt • Jun 7, 2025
Title Oh My Ghost Clients
Oh My Ghost Clients RatingsEp1: 4.1% (Highest)Ep2: 3.2% (Lowest)Ep3: 3.9%
is this from what platform? all of them? cus here it's only Netflix and Viki
2 1
Replying to pinktulips69 • Jun 7, 2025
Title Oh My Ghost Clients
Rosa what are you doing here?? 😂Damn didn't expect things to get so dark in the end considering the start of…
I was thinking the same 🤣😂
1 0
On The Nice Guy • Jun 7, 2025
Title The Nice Guy
waiting to watch for LDW, be it good or not! (but hoping that it'll be)
2 0
