Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: UK !
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 25, 2026
Completed
True Beauty
0 people found this review helpful
by rem
16 days ago
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

I LOVEEE TRUE BEAUTY

look, i understand everyone thinks this drama is cringe and cliche but honestly it personally brings me so much comfort considering it was one of my first kdramas. AND HEY, i promise thats not the only reason i enjoy it, im not being biased here. I think the casting is absolutely incredible and i think ju kyung is one of the most relatable kdrama characters i have ever come across. I like being able to relate to a character in the dramas im watching and i find myself relating to ju kyung so much! I think the storyline was amazing and once again i think its a story line that you might find relatable in one way or another!!!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?