Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 25 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 18, 2020
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Nov 20, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess Spoiler
Yeah she had terible one.. but someone said she would get revenge one day.. not confirm
Thanks. Then i’ll fast forward till the moment she got one 😁
0 0
On Lighter & Princess • Nov 19, 2022
Im on episode 10 & really wanna slap zhang xiao pei face..
Please someone tell me that she will has a terrible ending
0 2
On Sheng Yi Lun • Nov 17, 2022
Person Sheng Yi Lun
He changed drastically since the last i saw him in oh my general…
2 0
On Ryan Cheng • Oct 29, 2022
Person Ryan Cheng
Is there any movie of him unlisted? I saw some trailer in youtube
1 0
Replying to Cho Na • Oct 27, 2022
Title Almost Lover
I didn't know this drama existed until I saw it on Liu Yu Ning's Weibo. As usual, he sang the OST ;D
Then I’ll ignore the low rating & give it a try… LYN songs are worth to hear 😘
2 1
On Love in Time • Oct 23, 2022
Title Love in Time
Master piece… The author and screen writer was awesome that can creat such this heavy story line
9 0
Replying to Pearl Harbor • Oct 20, 2022
Title Love in Time
Bad acting.......probably.....remember how she was when she met Chen Jialan for the 1st time in the restaurant,…
Lol, the best answer
1 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Sep 15, 2022
The first 3 episodes were an important epilogue... the real rebirth/ real drama is starting from ep.4. She really…
It was break my heart to see him
In princess silver. I do hope he doesn’t ended pathetic this time
1 2
Replying to Arunika • Sep 15, 2022
Interesting thoughts. But yeah this is a drama with a female central character, drama begins and will end with…
Please spoil me whether jing chao role as a pathetic sad boy again here?
0 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Sep 15, 2022
The first 3 episodes were an important epilogue... the real rebirth/ real drama is starting from ep.4. She really…
Please spoil me, whether jing chao role as a pathetic sad boy again here?
2 4
On Maid's Revenge • Sep 12, 2022
I regret to know this drama. Now I counting the day for final episode. I re-watch again in waiting, this drive me CRAAAAAZZZTYYTTT
8 0
On Jing Chao • Sep 2, 2022
Person Jing Chao
I have a strong feeling that he will role a protagonist pathetic man in lost track of time. Director, please give him another role
1 0
Replying to Vniverse • Aug 17, 2022
The title sounded similar
Theres also nothing but you cast by Luo Zheng 2021/2022
11 1
Replying to SulySu • Aug 11, 2022
Hou Chong( LBY dad ) Emperor and Consort Yue are bestfriend
I see.. Finally i have find the truth 😁
Thought they have blood relate 😉
1 0
Replying to iambruni • Aug 5, 2022
different male leadat glance i think it's wang xiyi's cousin bro in "You are My Destiny" and unsure whether the…
Why mdl hasn’t registered it yet?
1 1