Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 25 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 18, 2020
On Peng Yang • Sep 2, 2026
Person Peng Yang
I love her style & acting in the early spring ❤️
0 1
On The Early Spring • Sep 2, 2026
Just to notice everyone to watch the post credit scene. I missed it and rewatch from the 1st episode. By then i understand the fl feeling more..
2 0
On Rebirth • Apr 8, 2026
Title Rebirth
Is it a remake or continuation of princess agent?
0 1
Replying to claire_zzzz • Nov 7, 2025
As a no. 1 fan of this drama, I want everyone to watch Fated Hearts cause that drama has the same director, scriptwriter…
I rewatch this after seeing xia jing an in the Fated hearts, and know he has a role here… But i just know these drama has same director. I can say, both are masterpiece..
0 0
On Love in Pavilion • Apr 29, 2025
Someone please enlighten me, why this drama have a lot of famous supporting cast, but the ML & FL themselves not too famous (at least for me, please don't judge me wrong)?
0 5
On Filter • Mar 2, 2025
Title Filter
The "white snake legend" scene really make me nostalgic. SCC really2 look like the green snake in the old movie
2 0
On Wu Xuan Yi • Feb 16, 2025
Person Wu Xuan Yi
I watch perfect match and i feel familiar with her, but i have no idea at all.. I cant believe she is the fl of sweet teeth, princess & werewolf, and duolo

What a great make up and acting she has in the perfect match
4 0
On Liu Xie Ning • Feb 16, 2025
Person Liu Xie Ning
For someone who actively singing & dancing, her acting as the first lady in perfect match was amazing. She was calm, prestigious, shows high dignity… She was very talented 😍
10 0
Replying to Pooky Paris • Feb 10, 2025
Congrats LS, she's my girl ! I have seen so many angsty chinese stories with mother-in-laws and servants bullying…
I think YX has fell for her already
6 0
Replying to mochachen • Dec 1, 2024
His character is a duke from another country. So give it some time
Thx for your info. I’m here only to see him 😍
0 0
On Love of Nirvana • Sep 16, 2024
Watched 4 episodes, and if i didn’t see the poster & mdl, i would think jeremy tsui is the main lead…
2 1
Replying to Rosy • Aug 1, 2024
Title Snowfall
what is korean vibes
The story lines, the main cast frozen personality, and age too, remind me of some of korean drama. Even it has 2 korean drama as recommendations 😂
0 0
On Snowfall • Jul 31, 2024
Title Snowfall
Is this a remake of something? It has korean vibes instead of chinese
0 4
Replying to renaiichii • Jun 27, 2024
Title The Double
I would rate it 9.8/10 but i change my mind and rate it 9/10 becoz the producer killed wen ji and lu ji at the…
This i agree!!!
1 1
Replying to renaiichii • Jun 26, 2024
Title The Double
I would rate it 9.8/10 but i change my mind and rate it 9/10 becoz the producer killed wen ji and lu ji at the…
The ending was perfect in the special episode..
0 3