truly, and how she can admit so easily being a NIS agent, is known that being in secret services you cannot under…
yeah...i was kinda disappointed but not surprised rare cases where the fl is actually a match for the male lead, even if she's part of NIS pretty unrealistic ;p
I don't think you're the minority. What you said is similar to the top voted review, and it's top voted for a…
ok didn't check the reviews but thx for letting me kno was just gonna off the high overall score (8.9 woahhhh!) yea i wouldnt like bash a drama or anything just wanted to see if anyone else was a bit disappointed here lots of potential though for this one i don't kno why but usually fantasy-supernatural-romances usually do tend to disappoint me maybe its just a genre mix not for me idk (with the exception of hwayugi lol)
I guess I'm in the minority maybe it's because I had such huge expectations but im nearing the end slowly but surely and i'm a little disappointed tbh like i just feel like most of the story depends on the past and if that doesn't interest you then there's not a whole lot keeping you watching i was invested in it at the beginning but now I'm not very caring of what happened back then I will say I love both actors and their characters portrayed the cinematography is amazing same with the score I just don't know why I'm not feeling it? feels draggy already to me, too much dramatic angst again, i know i'm in the minority here everyone seems to love this drama but I'm just not connecting or really finding myself sympathizing with the ghost stories
rare cases where the fl is actually a match for the male lead, even if she's part of NIS
pretty unrealistic ;p
the cinematography popped off
this looks good
Annoyed the fuck out of me constantly on his wife’s ass about everything
ik there r other plces to watch it but i'd rather wait for tht 1080...
MY WIG
SNATCHEDD
WOAH
was just gonna off the high overall score (8.9 woahhhh!)
yea i wouldnt like bash a drama or anything just wanted to see if anyone else was a bit disappointed here
lots of potential though for this one
i don't kno why but usually fantasy-supernatural-romances usually do tend to disappoint me maybe its just a genre mix not for me idk (with the exception of hwayugi lol)
like i just feel like most of the story depends on the past and if that doesn't interest you then there's not a whole lot keeping you watching
i was invested in it at the beginning but now I'm not very caring of what happened back then
I will say I love both actors and their characters portrayed
the cinematography is amazing same with the score
I just don't know why I'm not feeling it?
feels draggy already to me, too much dramatic angst
again, i know i'm in the minority here everyone seems to love this drama but I'm just not connecting or really finding myself sympathizing with the ghost stories