Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Location: NEVER finish shows sigh
  • Contribution Points: 70 LV2
  • Birthday: August 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 6, 2018
On Dust Angel • Feb 21, 2019
Title Dust Angel
Two female murderers? Okay I'm interested south korea
0 0
Replying to sjamili • Feb 19, 2019
Well I like when the main male character is a little obsessive. I’m a fan of slap and kiss lakorns lol I know…
Thats quite the double standard :p
4 0
Replying to 3GGG • Feb 19, 2019
Very interesting article. I am actually in the minority, I guess, where I hate obsessive females as much as obsessive…
THANK YOU! NOBODY EVER TALKS ABOUT NML. I dnf'ed that quick
4 1
Replying to renna • Feb 17, 2019
http://fastdrama.me/watch-online/unbeatable-you/episode-1
they usually update them a bit late, it'll be on there soon
0 0
Replying to Gone • Feb 16, 2019
I'll working on my future to be a screenwriter to save K-Drama land from cliches. I'm currently gathering all…
well when that happens link me to any project u work on!
1 0
Fans_12 • Feb 16, 2019
so glad women want to portray more darker roles rather than the cliche, usual "optimistic" and bubbly female roles
i am just craving something different tbh
17 0
3GGG • Feb 15, 2019
oh i just saw on ur bio ur like the first person i know why really liked black
im really enjoying it~
i would love if u did an article on it but its kinda outdated and all
would be interesting to see ur take on it
2 0
Replying to minyoung • Feb 13, 2019
Title Kill It
Hmm.. I really2 wish this doesn't have any romance in it... That will be perfect..
I hope I won't be cringing as they romanticize psychopaths. Please no relationship/romance why do most kdramas NEED it ugH
2 0
On Search: WWW • Feb 13, 2019
Title Search: WWW
FINALLY A DRAMA THAT I CAN GET INTO.
we love the director for taking on such a feminist plot!
loving the leads! our girlie from Chicago typewriter <3
0 0
On Trap • Feb 11, 2019
Title Trap
i guess this is an unpopular opinion?
SO GLAD FOR SHORTER EPS
YES !!!
sorry but for me i don't have the time or patience for a draggy 16 eps or even 20 sometimes fr
like im so glad! it will be short, impactful, and to the point!
5 0