K-Drama
On The Blue Hearts • Aug 18, 2017
Title The Blue Hearts
Still no news about this one? Anyone who have seen it online? Link please.
1 0
On Linda Linda Linda • Feb 10, 2017
Title Linda Linda Linda
Fun fact: Komoto Masahiro who played the role of Koyoma sensei is the brother of The Blue Hearts' vocalist.
10 0
On Rainbow Song • Feb 10, 2017
Title Rainbow Song
Juri Ueno is the only good thing that happened in this film. Still, worth a watch.
1 0
bamboo_jade • Feb 2, 2017
Article 6 Reasons to Drop Everything To Watch: General & I
Thanks! I've watched the trailer and the cinematography is WOW! Where can I watch this online? Will watch this right after I finish Scarlet Heart (2011).
3 1
On Hirugao: Love Affairs in the Afternoon • Jan 26, 2017
Title Hirugao: Love Affairs in the Afternoon
Where can I watch this online?
0 1
Replying to Fumichan • Jan 2, 2017
Title Temptation of Wolves
Where can I watch this?
thanks!
0 0
On Temptation of Wolves • Dec 20, 2016
Title Temptation of Wolves
Where can I watch this?
0 3
On Double Life • Nov 20, 2016
Title Double Life
patiently waiting for someone to sub this movie
3 1
On Piece of Cake • Nov 20, 2016
Title Piece of Cake
Still no english subs for this?
4 0
