News
Replying to SUNNY • Oct 24, 2018
Person Ni Da Hong
His depiction of the emperor in Rise of the Phoenixes is excellent!
I know, he immediately became my favorite. I love all the little physical things he does as the Emperor, like that ear scratching, lol. He always has my attention.
11 0
On Rain or Shine • Jun 16, 2018
Title Rain or Shine
I liked this drama. I really loved the way they filmed it. I usually never pay attention to the more technical aspects of a show, but when I was watching some of the outdoor scenes, I was struck by how well they were done. I actually felt like I was outside with them. Maybe it was sound, lighting, I don't know, but they filmed it so beautifully. The scene where the daughter and mother were walking home when it was rainy & wet outside is when I noticed this.
2 0
Replying to RhondaB • Apr 3, 2017
Title Soulmate
Best soundtrack in a Kdrama that I've heard so far. The drama itself was funny and enjoyable.
I watched it on Drama Fever. It is also on Viki.
1 0
On Orange Marmalade • Jan 2, 2017
Title Orange Marmalade
It was a cute highschool vampire romance musical drama. Love Yeo Jin Goo in this.
2 0
On Soulmate • Jan 2, 2017
Title Soulmate
Best soundtrack in a Kdrama that I've heard so far. The drama itself was funny and enjoyable.
8 2
On Happy Once Again • Jan 2, 2017
Title Happy Once Again
This was such a funny, sweet romantic comedy. I laughed aloud quite a few times, and I especially loved the cameo by Conan O'Brien.
4 0
On Summer Scent • Jan 2, 2017
Title Summer Scent
I had to drop this drama, as I couldn't take the misogyny. Maybe culture differences, but what doctor talks to the boyfriend instead of the patient? It was so awful to watch. Pretty cinematography, and the actors were pretty. I attempted this because I actually loved Love Rain, but Love Rain is much more modern.
8 0
