News
On Club Friday Season 8: True Love… or Confusion • Aug 4, 2018
Title Club Friday Season 8: True Love… or Confusion
Excellent BL drama! So realistic. No BS. I really love it!
4 1
On Strong Charoenchai Khantichaikhajohn • Jul 26, 2018
Person Strong Charoenchai Khantichaikhajohn
He is cute, funny, and charismatic in What the Duck. My favorite character in this show.
7 0
On Kiss Me Again • Jul 26, 2018
Title Kiss Me Again
And what happened to Sandee and Sanrak??? Just disappeared in the story.
0 0
On Kiss Me Again • Jul 26, 2018
Title Kiss Me Again
The only good thing in this show is Pete and Kao. The end was stupid. Certain characters just disappeared... NOT a well-done show.
1 0
On 'Cause You're My Boy • Jul 26, 2018
Title 'Cause You're My Boy
Mork is absolutely ADORABLE!
4 0
On Wake Up Ladies • Jul 6, 2018
Title Wake Up Ladies
any BL on this series?
1 0
On Irresistible Love: Secret of the Valet • Jul 6, 2018
Title Irresistible Love: Secret of the Valet
Horrible!
3 0
On HIStory2: Right or Wrong • Jul 6, 2018
Title HIStory2: Right or Wrong
So beautiful!!! I love it.
0 0
uhgood • May 1, 2018
Review What the Duck
I agree with you, Oat is absolutely adorable!
1 0
Themotherofloopers • May 1, 2018
Review What the Duck
Great review. I agree with everything you wrote, especially about how cute is the relationship of Pop and Oat, and how manipulative is Pree. Actually, I don't know why people think he is so handsome. He's the least attractive of the 4 guys, and his character in this story is awful. There are some sweet and tender moments of Pop/Oat together, and I cried watching one of them.
1 0
On Love Sick Season 2 • May 1, 2018
Title Love Sick Season 2
Phun and Not are very cute together. Nice story. Adorable sound track. Season 1 is better than 2, in my opinion. Season 2 is too long for not many things going on.
1 0
On SOTUS S • Feb 6, 2018
Title SOTUS S
SOtus 1 was nice. SOTUS S is being boring as hell!!! Nothing happens... No chemistry.
4 0
