Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location: 。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆eternal cloud ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 24, 2021

Rieka

。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆eternal cloud ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆
Replying to Emzfmz • Feb 16, 2025
I'm in BWS withdrawal rn someone help
hahahha, i watched lovely runner sm that i had to buy lomo cards lol
3 1
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Sep 3, 2024
Title The Frog
You are crazy, not a second was wasted. I also saw what you gave a 10/10, just ugh. Are dark nihilstic satire…
chill bro. you couldve just ignore this comment instead of going over on how I should appreciate this…who hurts you bro?

my attention span is fine thank you!

have a great day.
2 0
On The Frog • Sep 1, 2024
Title The Frog
this was such draggy plot man. the ml frustrated me 😑

could’ve just made 4 eps instead of 8
18 3
Replying to Lady Macbeth • Jul 3, 2024
why do u thing people r hating this drama? Just because of the Rating?
the screenwriter made a few tweaks here and there so it is not entirely similar to the novel
0 1
On Please Enlighten Me • Apr 2, 2022
I prefer the oath of love over this. I tried to watch this, it made no sense unlike the other one. Oath of love is soo much better.
4 0
On The Oath of Love • Apr 2, 2022
I finished it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IF YALL WANT CUTE FLUFFY ROMANCE... both main leads melted my heart. I LOVED THE 2ND AND 3RD CP TOO. The OSTs are reallly catchyyy, I've been listening to it on repeat for days now lol
9 0
On The Oath of Love • Apr 2, 2022
I finished it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IF YALL WANT CUTE FLUFFY ROMANCE... both main leads melted my heart. I LOVED THE 2ND AND 3RD CP TOO.
6 0
On Royal Feast • Mar 26, 2022
Title Royal Feast
Should I even watch this?From the first ep, i find that I really disliked Xu Kai's hairstyle and so it was unbearable for me to watch. Should i really continue? Is it draggy? I did managed to sit thru his drama"court lady" i tried... idk about this drama... please let me know about this one.
0 1
On Luoyang • Dec 4, 2021
Title Luoyang
If there is any romance in here in the future eps? Lmk? Thanks. I’m just wondering? Bit of bromance, or fl x ml?
0 2
On Girls Planet 999 • Nov 30, 2021
This is ridiculous show. Everything is really messed up and unfair. China and Japan got really bad. I know it is despite in korea, but this is with international groups, it haveee to be fair grading scale...wth mnet????
18 1
Replying to Draco • Nov 29, 2021
Person Xu Kai
ALP is my favorite drama of his, so it'll be hard to top it, this is coming from someone who seen most of his…
I love Baijue and lu si cheng. Baijue hit harder :>>>
1 0