News
On 18 Again • Nov 12, 2020
Title 18 Again
lee do hyun and han so eun need to work together again in the future. i would love to see that because their flashback scenes always got me!
9 0
On Private Lives • Oct 16, 2020
Title Private Lives
lee hakjoo looks so good and the intro is so sexy. i'll never skip
6 1
On Forgotten • Oct 6, 2020
Title Forgotten Spoiler
Wow! that was a whole ride and that first 20 min, esp that pop up scene made me jump. I really enjoyed it!
3 0
On Shutter • Oct 5, 2020
Title Shutter Spoiler
Those guys got what they deserved!
8 1
On Girl from Nowhere • Sep 21, 2020
Title Girl from Nowhere Spoiler
That was so good. I really enjoyed it! That ending of ep 5, Social Love wow it's dark and very twisted. That Hanno mask was kinda creepy but definitely one of my favorite episodes along with The Ugly Truth, The Rank, Lost and Found, Hi-So, and BFF. Can't wait for season 2!
4 1
On Bad Genius • Sep 2, 2020
Title Bad Genius
Ep 10 was crazy! I was on the edge of my seat. wow!
7 1
On Into the Ring • Aug 22, 2020
Title Into the Ring
Definitely one of my favorite dramas this year. an absolute gem! I'm going to miss sera and gong myung so much.
14 0
