I went into this movie completely blind and that was bonker (complimentary, btw), and I enjoyed it so much. Hoyeon’s entrance? Iconic. And Jo Insung in every scene riding that horse? I mean, what’s not to like?
They really need to give Jo Insung his award already. All of his scenes in the forest were insane. The screenplay was alright, but the cinematography, love. The camera work, love. The score, love it. movie of the year...I hope we get a sequel because I need it.
Xia JingYan literally became one of my favorite characters as the story went on. Love LQ and CZY, been a fan of CZY since Our Secret. He really outdid himself in this drama. I really enjoyed this drama, definitely one of my favorite cdramas this year.
glorious women indeed! this drama was so good. it was a bit iffy at first but as the week went on i became obsessed. the ladies were fantastic..they carried the whole show. also i just want to say i am so happy for lee hyunwook that he got such a meaty role in this drama after the mess in She Would Never Know because he didn't do anything much in that at all. I've been following him since Strangers from hell and i'm glad he's gaining recognition for this role. Very excited for his next project
Ep 4 was the best episode so far. I was on the edge of my seat during the disciplinary meeting scene to the end of the episode. Finally we got to hear more about Jenny’s father. I can’t wait when he get released from prison. Also the ACTING everyone was on point last night!
omg let's talk about their chemistry because it was everything! every scene was just eye candy! i just loved how mature their relationship is because they actually knew how to communicate with each other. also their matching clothes were so pleasing to look at. While kinda obsessed with the ML’s apartment interior design especially the wall color. whoever was in charge of the design team, i hope you have a great day!
ok the elevator fight scene was fantastic! kim sungoh is so good! this man definitely knows how to grab your attention every time he comes on screen. i love his acting!
Ok seriously I don't want to compare to the Bad Kids but I actually enjoyed this series way more. Yan Liang is so cool and out of the 5 Light On series, he's my favorite officer...the way he handled stuff was so nice to watch. Also the friendship between Jiang Yang, Zhu Wei, and Chen wow where do I even begin, they continued to support each other from the beginning to the end. the trio was the best! i love them. Hats off to Bai Yu tbh what a performance!
the samurai guy was so cool even his scene with the monster in the elevator was crazy but then they had to ruin it by adding that imagine dragons' song. like it's not that necessary at all. while kim sung cheol's scenes, he was so good and i love his character! if there's a season 2, i hope he'll appear again even if he already used sangwook’s body as a host.
kim so yeon owned that episode last night especially that last 10 mins scene. wow that was crazy! while logan and su ryeon have so much chemistry together, always looking forward to their scenes!
They really need to give Jo Insung his award already. All of his scenes in the forest were insane. The screenplay was alright, but the cinematography, love. The camera work, love. The score, love it. movie of the year...I hope we get a sequel because I need it.