News
On Love and Redemption • Sep 20, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
I hate dijun but he really handsome T_T
3 4
On Love and Redemption • Sep 20, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
OMYGOD I LOVE TENGSHE LMAOOO HE REALLY BECAME MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER HERE, I LITERALLY REPEATED HIS SCENES LIKE 50 TIMES
3 0
Replying to Dashmount20 • Sep 19, 2020
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
1 more 1 moreEp 24... that one the ending nice one..... 3 lesson for XJ by SF
I'm on ep 27 now , he's now again suffering because of what he saw in that mirror about his past 9 lives :( I haven't seen such a suffering ml in a while
1 1
On Love and Redemption • Sep 18, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
I'm on ep 23 and I can't with how much the ml is suffering let the dude breathe T_T
1 3
Replying to The Untamed • Sep 16, 2020
Title The Untamed
Replying to deleted comment
Lmao we're so whipped
3 1
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Sep 16, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
Episode 43-44 subbed here by PP: https://productiveprocrastination.site/category/love-and-redemption/Rest of the…
Is it understandable ?
0 1
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Sep 16, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
Episode 43-44 subbed here by PP: https://productiveprocrastination.site/category/love-and-redemption/Rest of the…
What's automatically translated ?
0 3
On Love and Redemption • Sep 15, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
Where to watch ep 43-59 eng sub
0 5
Replying to Suibian • Sep 15, 2020
Title The Untamed Spoiler
Still can't figure out if it was Lan Wang Ji the one who called Wei Wu Xian at the end of the drama,or it was…
It was lan wangji :) if you want to know what happened after that you can read the novel ( I advice you to read the novel from the 1st tho)
3 1
On The Untamed • Sep 15, 2020
Title The Untamed
This is the only drama that even if I re-watch 1000 times it won't bore me, even I get more intrigued in it, because everytime I watch it I come to know the small details of the drama
11 4
On My Unicorn Girl • Sep 15, 2020
Title My Unicorn Girl
Idk how even I managed to watch 7 episodes, really boring almost fell asleep
0 0
Replying to dramaguzzler • Sep 10, 2020
Title Prom Pissawat
Okay, I may have some perception issues. But what exactly is your profile pic?
That's wang yibo, he played the role of lan wangji in untamed
0 0
On Go Ahead • Sep 9, 2020
Title Go Ahead
Shall I watch this or reply 1988 first ?
0 3
Replying to Chunghaschica • Sep 9, 2020
Title My Husband in Law Spoiler
She has actually from ep 13
I expected a lot too, and honestly forced myself to finish this, from ep 5 god knows what goes on but from ep 8 it gets a little better then again from ep 13 it starts to drag when muey gets pregnant.
0 0
Replying to Chunghaschica • Sep 9, 2020
Title My Husband in Law Spoiler
She has actually from ep 13
Thien and muey falls in love around ep 11 I guess(i don't remember clearly ) but at the end of ep 12 muey leaves thien saying the he doesn't know anything about her, thien should come back when he actually realises he loves her... Then the story goes on and muey gives thien much pain in the ass and finally thien understands everything and falls in love with her deeply
0 2
Replying to Brookiebbz • Sep 9, 2020
Title My Husband in Law
Does muey have character development or is she just a doormat for the whole series?
She has actually from ep 13
0 4
On So Wayree • Sep 9, 2020
Title So Wayree
Haven't been so disgusted with a show lately but this show takes the crown for it
2 0
Replying to Heaven4ever • Sep 9, 2020
Title The Untamed Spoiler
explain, is this BL? if so im not watching it
The novel is bl but the drama is more like friendship !!? There's no love confession or anything physical- since china doesn't allow to show bl on tv..
0 0
On The Untamed • Sep 9, 2020
Title The Untamed
Guys how many times you've watched untamed in total !? For me it will be my 8th time
8 1
On The Untamed • Sep 9, 2020
Title The Untamed
I've exams from tomorrow and I'm releasing my stress by watching untamed ep 43 lmao
7 0