News
On My Demon • Nov 27, 2023
Title My Demon
Loving this drama💖
19 0
On When I Fly Towards You • Jun 26, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
Fl really gives me golden retriever vibes 😂
6 0
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Jan 8, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
We'll get one ep or 2 ep this week?
0 1
On Adult Trainee • Dec 1, 2021
Title Adult Trainee
2nd story was sooooo good
15 0
On Idol: The Coup • Nov 24, 2021
Title Idol: The Coup Spoiler
I don't want elle to come back in cotton candy, she deserves to flop
11 0
Replying to OneAjhussi • Nov 16, 2021
Title The King's Affection
You need more a stance to convince people... lol.
Fck off❤️🌈
13 0
Replying to OneAjhussi • Nov 16, 2021
Title The King's Affection
In your dreams he is bisexual... lol.
That's what's called being bisexual dumbo and jiwoon is the type of person to love the soul not the gender
1 8
Replying to OneAjhussi • Nov 16, 2021
Title The King's Affection
In your dreams he is bisexual... lol.
It's not worth to fight with Karens like them, they'll not understand anything you say
1 1
On The King's Affection • Nov 16, 2021
Title The King's Affection
Some brainless idiots really being openly homophobic in 2021 😩 embarassing af😷
27 4
Replying to OneAjhussi • Nov 16, 2021
Title The King's Affection
In your dreams he is bisexual... lol.
Damn old ajhussi, keep your historical thoughts with you
9 10
On The King's Affection • Nov 16, 2021
Title The King's Affection
Jiwoon bisexual king🏳️🌈🌈😩
22 21
On Melancholia • Nov 12, 2021
Title Melancholia
How tf the fl actress is ,42?????? I thought she's 29
25 1
On Dali & Cocky Prince • Nov 12, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
I'm going to miss this show 🥺🥺
6 0
On The King's Affection • Nov 9, 2021
Title The King's Affection
I love how this drama isn't homophobic at all like other cross dressing dramas are✨ jiwoon is such a puppy in love
10 0
On Dylan Sprouse • Oct 23, 2021
Person Dylan Sprouse
JACK AND CODY
2 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Oct 20, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Glad I watched this drama while airing 😭 I could've never watched this after the controversy, it feels so wrong
9 1
Replying to Mazurek • Oct 19, 2021
Title Avengers Social Club
There must be something wrong with me because I found this average at best boring at worst.
You're the only one
2 0
On In Love with Your Dimples • Oct 18, 2021
Title In Love with Your Dimples
Oh my god what a terrific boring drama
1 0
On Plot Love • Oct 18, 2021
Title Plot Love
Where can I watch 13 - 24 subbed?
0 1
Replying to mavenprotazio • Oct 14, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
thank uuuuuu
Np ^^
0 0