Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Apr 6, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 18, 2020
On Praomook • Jun 27, 2021
Title Praomook
I watched 4 eps and directly watched ep 12 😂 there was no problem with it, literally knew the story from few 20 secs clips on insta
1 0
On Vincenzo • Jun 26, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Not too good, not too bad, it was average for me. I really enjoyed the first few episodes but then as it progressed I began to skip, for me it's 6/10
6 0
On The Untamed • Jun 26, 2021
Title The Untamed
2 years and still remains the bestest drama I've ever watched ❤️✨
7 0
Replying to lovehj • Jun 23, 2021
I think iqiqi provides English subtitles right away
Oh.. it's okay for me, since english is not my mother language so I don't mind grammer
0 0
Replying to lovehj • Jun 22, 2021
I think iqiqi provides English subtitles right away
Yeah but they're for VIPs, do we get Eng sub right away in any other sites?
0 2
On Imitation • Jun 18, 2021
Title Imitation
Hyuk and dojin the best dating experts lmao and now their disciple, ryoc being the dating advicer for C and D
19 0