News
On Imitation • Jun 5, 2021
Title Imitation
Wait 1 ep/ week ?? ://
2 1
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • Jun 4, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
I was hesitating to watch this after reading the negative comments here but I'm glad I tried it, it's a light romcom, and I'm loving the fluff between the leads <3
9 1
On Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling • Jun 4, 2021
Title Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling
Nah not my cup of tea, 7 eps and I'm bored to death. Dropped
8 2
On Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling • Jun 3, 2021
Title Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling
Where can I watch from ep 19 with Eng subs
0 2
Replying to Clementine • Jun 2, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
honestly, this drama has a very terrible plot. the production & cast seriously saves it. first off, why would…
Damn I was thinking the same
3 0
On Doom at Your Service • Jun 2, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
I'm sorry but this may sound dumb but I watched 7 eps as of now and I'm still confused how they fell in love(madly) with each other.... Ik TDK asked him to love her, he kissed her too but I didn't get the feeling, it really seemed out of nowhere T_T
24 3
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • Jun 1, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
I didn't expect but I'm actually enjoying it lmao
9 0
On He Luo Luo • May 30, 2021
Person He Luo Luo
A whole babiee
1 0
On Lovestruck in the City • May 27, 2021
Title Lovestruck in the City
Happy ending?
0 2
Replying to Doramaslover • May 27, 2021
Title Mysterious Love
I feel you. I don't know why PP is being slow subbing this project. I guess they have been pretty busy these days.…
I wish I could watch raw, but I don't understand chinese it won't make sense if I just see it without understanding anything T_T
0 1
Replying to Doramaslover • May 27, 2021
Title Mysterious Love
I feel you. I don't know why PP is being slow subbing this project. I guess they have been pretty busy these days.…
Yeah ikr, I watched love and redemption when pp was subbing it, and they did it quite fast, I hope they're okay and we'll get this drama's subs quickly :(
0 0
On Mysterious Love • May 27, 2021
Title Mysterious Love
It's been 84 years since I watched ep 11 with Eng sub :) when's gonna ep 12 come
2 4
Replying to Stfkh • May 27, 2021
Title The Untamed
hahahaha Just made my Untamed Wangxian "Minefields" Edit Check it out :,,) https://youtu.be/OgHpNDV_RU0
Just checked it out~~ it's beautiful♡
1 0
Replying to theweebgirl • May 27, 2021
Title Mysterious Love
When will ep 12-16 be subbed :(losing mu patience here
Samee
0 0
On Love Better Than Immortality • May 25, 2021
Title Love Better Than Immortality
The ml looks like sifeng from love and redemption, I almost thought it's him when I saw an mv on youtube
13 0
On Mysterious Love • May 25, 2021
Title Mysterious Love
The actor needs more lead roles
7 0
On Tsao Yu Ning • May 24, 2021
Person Tsao Yu Ning
Please change this picture of him , he's 1000x times hotter than what he looks here
25 1
Replying to Elif Kim • May 24, 2021
Title Love Destiny
I’m already on ep8 and I never thought it’s boring. Maybe you’re expecting more romance? The romance starts…
No I'm not expecting romance, it could me interesting in any way but this drama is repeating the same things again and again. And somehow it's pissing me off how there's 0 independency of woman in this era.. maybe I'm not familiar with thai cultures
1 2
On Love Destiny • May 24, 2021
Title Love Destiny
Someone tell me when does it get interesting I'm on ep 4 and I'm quite bored with this
1 4
Replying to Mluth • May 22, 2021
Title Moonlight
honestly same, I first tried my amazing boyfriend 3 but dropped it halfway bc I was bored with the plot and more,…
Same.. I loved youth but I mostly skipped her scenes too
0 0