News
On Imitation • Jun 18, 2021
Title Imitation
Uhhhh I love this show T_T my fav ongoing drama rn
11 0
On Love Kome no Okite: Kojirase Joshi to Toshishita Danshi • Jun 17, 2021
Title Love Kome no Okite: Kojirase Joshi to Toshishita Danshi
Where can I watch ep 10
0 3
On Coffee & Vanilla • Jun 16, 2021
Title Coffee & Vanilla
Worst drama I ever watched
4 0
On Love Crossed • Jun 13, 2021
Title Love Crossed Spoiler
So in the end the Newton's cradle is still swinging.. does it mean they're still in the game???
0 0
On Imitation • Jun 12, 2021
Title Imitation
Ryoc is so dumb and cute I love this goofy ball (・ัω・ั)
8 0
On Imitation • Jun 12, 2021
Title Imitation
Nah this doesn't deserve the lowest rating, it's so good
24 0
Replying to daebakaddict • Jun 11, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
Here come all the social justice warriors and privledged international fans thinking their opinion matters, crying…
And they appropriated black culture,what about it? Stfu
1 0
Replying to JulyMoon • Jun 11, 2021
Title The Untamed
Maybe your comment is meant as a joke but I don't think it's fair to those who dislike The Untamed nor is it funny.…
Blocking you, I don't wanna argue with random strangers on internet bye
0 0
Replying to JulyMoon • Jun 11, 2021
Title The Untamed
Maybe your comment is meant as a joke but I don't think it's fair to those who dislike The Untamed nor is it funny.…
I didn't ask your opinion tho , ppl are really this sensitive huh over a harmless thing ಥ‿ಥ
0 0
Replying to JulyMoon • Jun 11, 2021
Title The Untamed
Maybe your comment is meant as a joke but I don't think it's fair to those who dislike The Untamed nor is it funny.…
Chill pill it's a joke
0 3
Replying to ZeeWoods • Jun 8, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
The chemistry is definitely off. They're very good actors but I feel like I don't know the characters well enough…
Yeah I didn't even understand how they started to get feelings for each other and now the sudden jump to marriage
8 0
On Doom at Your Service • Jun 8, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
The plot is all pretentious of being "meaningful" but actually it isn't. It's forcing too much to be deep or whatever but nothing makes sense now, the chemistry between the leads is off too(it's not actors' fault but whoever wrote the script )and the 2nd couple story is nothing interesting too.. the only thing good is the aesthetics and the production of the drama at this point..whoever wrote this story needs to get fired, it could've been a golden plot but it's ruined.. such a waste of talented actors.. anyways finally dropped-
26 3
On Imitation • Jun 7, 2021
Title Imitation
Omg the so called "fans" are making my whole body boil -___- literally wanna smack them on floor and punch until there brains get sane-__- Idk how idols deal with these mfs
11 0
On Lee Jun Young • Jun 7, 2021
Person Lee Jun Young
♡(> ਊ <)♡
2 0
On Jung Ji So • Jun 7, 2021
Person Jung Ji So
Love her acting
1 0
Replying to peachlover • Jun 7, 2021
Title Imitation
am still having a problem of 1 episode per week, that's like a half serving of ramyeon
It's a torture ;(
1 0
On Imitation • Jun 7, 2021
Title Imitation
Why 1 ep per week?
1 0
Replying to elie808 • Jun 7, 2021
Title Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling
I have to agree...after seeing so many romcoms that hit, this is just extremely average. I can't tell if it's…
The story is too cliche for me and I don't like how the ml just shows how he "owns" the fl, it's controlling and manipulation for me.. everything is just plain stupid in this drama
1 0
Replying to 8321781 • Jun 6, 2021
Title Flower of Evil
Same that's why i give it a 9.5/10 it was almost perfect but easily the best drama of the year.
Yes the last ep ruined the vibe for me, but nvm it's still one of the best I've watched
1 1
On Flower of Evil • Jun 5, 2021
Title Flower of Evil
Except the last episode I love everything about this drama <3
5 3