News
On The Hidden Moon (Uncut Ver.) • Jul 27, 2025
Title The Hidden Moon (Uncut Ver.)
I watched this expecting to cry and feel emotional like I did with I Feel You Linger In The Air. But it turns out to be a cliche friends had an outing then got trapped horror story instead. There is no romantic chemistry between the two male leads at all.
1 0
On The Hidden Moon • Jul 27, 2025
Title The Hidden Moon
I watched this expecting to cry and feel emotional like I did with I Feel You Linger In The Air. But it turns out to be a cliche friends had an outing then got trapped horror story instead. There is no romantic chemistry between the two male leads at all.
4 3
On Pit Babe Season 2 • Jul 27, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
Now that same sex marriage is now legal in Thailand, I'm glad that they incorporated a real wedding scene at the end, complete with marriage certificate too. 🥰
9 3
On Pit Babe Season 2: Uncut • Jul 26, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2: Uncut
Now that same sex marriage is now legal in Thailand, I'm glad that they incorporated a real wedding scene at the end, complete with marriage certificate too. 🥰
5 0
On Zax Nattapat Suthisawan • Jul 24, 2025
Person Zax Nattapat Suthisawan
His body is so hot in Bad Guy My Boss 🥵
0 0
Replying to Land • Jul 24, 2025
Person James Hayward Prescott
He looks like Bright Vachirawit
in Bad Guy My Boss
0 0
On Fam Thanuphat Poungsuwan • Jul 24, 2025
Person Fam Thanuphat Poungsuwan
He looks like a female tomboy in Bad Guy My Boss
0 0
On Bad Guy My Boss • Jul 24, 2025
Title Bad Guy My Boss
The boss looks similar to Bright Vachirawit (2gether The Series)
5 1
On James Hayward Prescott • Jul 24, 2025
Person James Hayward Prescott
He looks like Bright Vachirawit
1 1
On My Stubborn • Jul 22, 2025
Title My Stubborn
Very very realistic sex scenes. The sex positions and angles are very accurate and anatomatically correct. There is even cum swallowing after a blowjob scene. 10/10 would recommend!! 👍👍
11 1
On My Stubborn • Jul 20, 2025
Title My Stubborn
DEAR BL SERIES PRODUCERS, AS A GAY MAN WATCHING BL SERIES, I REALLY HATE GL CONTENT (ESPECIALLY GL NC SENES) BEING INSERTED INTO A BOYS LOVE SERIES, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S UNEXPECTED. JUST MAKE A SEPARATE SERIES FOR THEM. I WANT TO SEE BOYS LOVE, NOT GIRLS LOVE. I HAVE TO SKIP, FAST FORWARD AND COVER MY EYES BECAUSE I FIND GL NC SCENES CRINGY AND REPULSIVE. I ACTUALLY GO OUT OF MY WAY TO AVOID BL SERIES WITH GL SIDE STORIES. IT'S LIKE FORCING STRAIGHT PEOPLE TO WATCH GAY PORN. IT'S AWKWARD AF.
3 0
On Season of Love in Shimane • Jul 17, 2025
Title Season of Love in Shimane
The Softcore Pron Scene at the end of Episode 7 is real and unsimulated. Kudos to P Ekkapop and Pan Jirachot for having real segs on camera.
2 2
Replying to Land • Jul 17, 2025
Title Season of Love in Shimane
where to watch the UNCUT version?
Found it! Don't watch this on AsiaFlix because they only have the cut version without the extended NC scenes.
2 1
On Season of Love in Shimane • Jul 17, 2025
Title Season of Love in Shimane
where to watch the UNCUT version?
1 4
On Encantadia Chronicles: Sang'gre • Jul 16, 2025
Title Encantadia Chronicles: Sang'gre
Talaga bang 50 episodes lang to???
0 0
On Sangmin Dinneaw • Jul 13, 2025
Title Sangmin Dinneaw
Very Excellent Thai BL! Kudos to the casts and director for giving almost uncensored, very detailed sex and masturbation scenes! 10/10 would recommend! 👏👏👏
1 1
On Kow Pumpath Dolputthisup • Feb 27, 2025
Person Kow Pumpath Dolputthisup
Lesbian
0 0
On Love Area Part 2 • Feb 27, 2025
Title Love Area Part 2
The ending was not executed properly. I never cared about the butch lesbian couple and just skipped all their scenes. I also feel bad for Nont's character, the writers should have given him a happy ending.
0 0
On James Supamongkon Wongwisut • Feb 24, 2025
Person James Supamongkon Wongwisut
He's looking more and more feminine with each project. I hope he dials it back a bit.
3 4
Replying to Land • Feb 24, 2025
Person Phunnakrit Kangwarowong
Lesbian
NO HE IS NOT LESBIAN. How to delete the comment above? I mistook him from another Lesbian cast from Love Area 2.
0 0