News
On Phunnakrit Kangwarowong • Feb 24, 2025
Person Phunnakrit Kangwarowong
Lesbian
0 1
On Mint Nisakorn Withetchon • Feb 24, 2025
Person Mint Nisakorn Withetchon
Lesbian
0 0
On Tod Techit Panyanarapon • Feb 24, 2025
Person Tod Techit Panyanarapon
His face looks so handsome 😍
1 0
On Love Area Part 1 • Feb 23, 2025
Title Love Area Part 1
This is one is another hidden gem. Kaitoon's character is so endearing and his back story is so touching. The OST by Jeff Satur with his eargasmic voice and music adds further enchantment to this sweet and tender series. I can't believe this was made in 2021, i should have watched it years ago.
2 0
On Pan Norawit Bowonsantisut • Feb 22, 2025
Person Pan Norawit Bowonsantisut
He's lean, muscular veiny arms and body is so hot ughhh 🥵🥵🥵
0 0
On My Secret Love • Feb 21, 2025
Title My Secret Love
This BL is one of the hidden gems. It portrays a realistic and satisfying relationship dynamics.
11 0
On My Secret Love • Feb 18, 2025
Title My Secret Love
This BL is so funny and hilarious, it makes me laugh hysterically 🤣🤣🤣
5 0
On I Promise I Will Come Back • Feb 17, 2025
Title I Promise I Will Come Back
Is this going to be throuple bl series based on the poster?
2 0
On Mig Teerapat Prongaroon • Feb 17, 2025
Person Mig Teerapat Prongaroon
He is so hot in Luminous Solution, hes got that big thai clock energy 🥵🥵🥵
1 0
On The Luminous Solution • Feb 15, 2025
Title The Luminous Solution
This is like a "slice of life" BL. No major plot, just cruising along the daily lives of the characters. A little bit boring.
0 0
On Hit Bite Love • Feb 15, 2025
Title Hit Bite Love
This series is incomplete, do not start watching it, it's only halfway done and ends with a cliffhanger for season 2. But they require 1 million youtube subscribers before they film it. But as of this writing, they only have 602k subs so don't get your hopes up.
4 1
On 4Minutes • Feb 11, 2025
Title 4Minutes
Overrated. I only watched the NC scenes and akipped the rest.
10 2
On 4Minutes • Feb 9, 2025
Title 4Minutes
I can't find Episode 8, only episode 7 is available on streaming sites.
1 0
On Precise Shot • Feb 8, 2025
Title Precise Shot
I just wasted my time watching this. Censored chinese BL are just frustrating to watch. I pushed through because I saw the opening shower scene and I'm hoping to see more of it but it turns out it's just a bait. And the ending is also not satisfying, i just said "That's it?" at the ending credits.
2 0
On The Theory Series • Feb 2, 2025
Title The Theory Series
Is this cancelled?
1 1
On Word of Honor • Feb 1, 2025
Title Word of Honor
Is this BL?
1 1
On The Untamed • Feb 1, 2025
Title The Untamed
Is this BL?
3 1
On Summer Night • Nov 5, 2024
Title Summer Night
Is this BL?
1 1
On Doctor's Mine • Oct 30, 2024
Title Doctor's Mine
Is this a remake of My Gear & Your Gown Thai BL Series?
4 1
On Perfect 10 Liners • Oct 24, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Wow 24 episodes? Double the usual 12 episodes. Is this BL?
1 1