News
On Wish You Luck • Aug 2, 2024
Title Wish You Luck
Is this cancelled?
1 0
Replying to Queen Toad • Aug 1, 2024
Title I Will Knock You
Hi, Were can i watch this show? I can only find up to episode 4 on the internet I´m dying!!! i need to watch…
kissasian.lu
0 0
On I Will Knock You • Jul 31, 2024
Title I Will Knock You
This is definitely one of the feel good hopeless romantic (destiny themed) Thai BL series along with Ai Long Nhai and My Ride 💜
3 0
On Tar Atiwat Saengtien • Jul 31, 2024
Person Tar Atiwat Saengtien
He looks similar to a Kai, a member of the KPOP Group "EXO".
0 0
On I Will Knock You • Jul 31, 2024
Title I Will Knock You
This series is genuinely funny, i keep on laughing all throughout the episodes 555 🤣
4 0
On I Will Knock You • Jul 31, 2024
Title I Will Knock You
OMG this series is too cute!! 😭 I'm smiling, giggling, and laughing throughout while watching. 💜
2 0
Replying to Land • Jul 31, 2024
Title I Will Knock You
A Thai BL set in the 90's. As a Millenial, i really appreciate this rare gem. A simpler time without social media…
Aw sorry this was not set in 90's at all. The opening scene in episode 1 falsely gave me that impression until I saw one the casts use an iphone lol. I wish i could delete my comment here but there is no option. Sorry my bad, i was too excited to say my first impression of the show.
1 2
On I Will Knock You • Jul 31, 2024
Title I Will Knock You
A Thai BL set in the 90's. As a Millenial, i really appreciate this rare gem. A simpler time without social media so social connections are more genuine and destiny is much more appreciated. 🥺❤️
3 3
On P Ekkapop Tata • Jul 29, 2024
Person P Ekkapop Tata
He is too goodlooking and hot just to be a temple monk.
0 0
On Kiseki Chapter 1 • Jul 29, 2024
Title Kiseki Chapter 1
Is this cancelled?
6 1
On Kiseki Chapter 2 • Jul 29, 2024
Title Kiseki Chapter 2
This whole series is just a long advertisement for the Japanese Tourism Board with some softcore porn added. Good looking and hot casts but no plot.
0 4
On Tutor Koraphat Lamnoi • Jul 26, 2024
Person Tutor Koraphat Lamnoi
He looks similar to BGYO member Mikki hehe
0 0
On The Middleman's Love • Jul 24, 2024
Title The Middleman's Love
I'm actually enjoying this despite the low ratings. Jade is so adorably chaotic while Mai is so calm but so appealing, i guess opposites attract? But I must say that this is the noisiest BL I've ever watch 555 🤣
7 0
On The Middleman's Love: Uncut • Jul 24, 2024
Title The Middleman's Love: Uncut
I'm actually enjoying this despite the low ratings. Jade is so adorably chaotic while Mai is so calm but so appealing, i guess opposites attract? But I must say that this is the noisiest BL I've ever watch 555 🤣
7 0
On The Middleman's Love • Jul 24, 2024
Title The Middleman's Love
Is this in the same universe as Bed Friend?
0 1
On The Middleman's Love: Uncut • Jul 24, 2024
Title The Middleman's Love: Uncut
Is this in the same universe of Bed Friend?
3 0
On Venus in the Sky Special • Jul 23, 2024
Title Venus in the Sky Special
I only watched this for the NC scenes hehe
2 0
On Venus in the Sky • Jul 20, 2024
Title Venus in the Sky
Venus In The Sky = Venus Inside Sky 🤭
9 1
On Venus in the Sky • Jul 20, 2024
Title Venus in the Sky
This is a cute, feel good, okayish BL. The pacing is slow but doesn't feel dragging to watch. Very good kissing and NC scenes that felt natural and not forced.
3 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Jul 19, 2024
Title Playboyy
You know, it's very rare that someone really enjoys this series as much as we did when it was airing. An admirer,…
This is the most daring mainstream Thai BL in terms of NC scenes as far as I know. It's about time they cater to more mature audience.
3 2