News
On The Rebound • Aug 12, 2024
Title The Rebound
I'm not interested in Basketball at all, I just watching this because of MeenPing.
6 0
On Wandee Goodday • Aug 11, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
Unsatisfying ending :-/
3 0
On The Hell Guard • Aug 10, 2024
Title The Hell Guard
Wow a fantasy themed BL? I hope their production budget can sustain the vfx costs. I'm looking forward to watch this.
2 0
On Wandee Goodday • Aug 9, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
As per usual, GMMTV dissapoints with their NC scenes again. This series should had been produced by a company that's comfortable with filming long, realistic NC scenes as the source material calls for a lot of it. Another wasted opportunity for the sexy actors who took effort in building their muscles. GMMTV should just focus on fluffy romcoms instead.
7 0
On Wandee Day • Aug 9, 2024
Title Wandee Day
As per usual, GMMTV dissapoints with their NC scenes again. This series should had been produced by a company that's comfortable with filming long, realistic NC scenes as the source material calls for a lot of it. Another wasted opportunity for the sexy actors who took effort in building their muscles. GMMTV should just focus on fluffy romcoms instead.
4 0
On Mr. Doctor • Aug 8, 2024
Title Mr. Doctor
I'm looking forward to their realistic NC scenes hehe
0 0
On Bosston Suphadach Wilairat • Aug 8, 2024
Person Bosston Suphadach Wilairat
I love hi fetish in being called a "Daddy" in Be Mine Superstar 😋
1 0
On Be Mine SuperStar • Aug 8, 2024
Title Be Mine SuperStar
The NC scenes are realistic 👏👏👏
4 1
On Ken Prarunyu Sooksamran • Aug 7, 2024
Person Ken Prarunyu Sooksamran
He's so sexy with his washboard abs as Bank in Be Mine Superstar ughhh 🥵
2 0
On Mr. Doctor • Aug 7, 2024
Title Mr. Doctor
Is this cancelled?
1 0
On Jo Kavinpat Thanahiransilp • Aug 7, 2024
Person Jo Kavinpat Thanahiransilp
He excels in his NC scenes 👏👏👏
0 0
On Be Mine SuperStar • Aug 6, 2024
Title Be Mine SuperStar
I'm actually enjoying this from episode 1, i almost skip this due to low ratings but I actually like it. P.S. Ja is effin hot and sexy ughhh 🥵
3 0
On Night Dream • Aug 5, 2024
Title Night Dream
The ending is pretty meh.
1 0
On Night Dream • Aug 5, 2024
Title Night Dream
Dream's cafe here is the same venue used in Phupha's coffee shop in "The Promise" Thai BL series.
0 0
On Night Dream • Aug 5, 2024
Title Night Dream
I like the tone and pace of this short drama. Relaxed and easy to binge watch.
1 0
On 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us • Aug 5, 2024
Title 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us
Is this BL?
1 2
On The Promise • Aug 4, 2024
Title The Promise
Okay the finale almost traumatized me. 😣😣😣
0 2
On The Promise • Aug 3, 2024
Title The Promise
They should rename this show as "Misunderstanding : The Series". This is so frustrating to watch! 😤😤😤
4 0
On Phupha | Nanfah • Aug 2, 2024
Title Phupha | Nanfah
After you watch Episode 1 of The Promise, I highly recommend you to watch this first on Youtube before you continue to watch Episode 2. It will help you understand the story better.
3 1
On The Promise • Aug 2, 2024
Title The Promise
After you watch Episode 1 of The Promise, I highly recommend you to then watch "Phupha | Nanfah on Youtube first before you continue to watch Episode 2. It wilk help you understand the story better.
3 1