News
On A Man Called God • Jun 26, 2013
Title A Man Called God
The first episode... umm.... it was sooo cheesy it wasn't even funny.
4 0
On Eighteen, Nineteen • Jun 25, 2013
Title Eighteen, Nineteen
I want to watch YYS.. Where can I watch this?
0 0
On Miracle in Cell No. 7 • Jun 24, 2013
Title Miracle in Cell No. 7
I'm still crying....
5 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 24, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hehe... First comment on my profile!
1 0
On Song Jae Rim • Jun 23, 2013
Person Song Jae Rim
this guy really has a way.... I hope he gets more main roles soon!
11 0
Replying to wind • Jun 23, 2013
Title Runway Cop
I really didn't like the poster , is this any good !?
It's hilarious!!! Every time I feel down I just watch the funniest parts of this movie and I feel better right away! LOL
1 0
On Yoo Yeon Seok • Jun 22, 2013
Person Yoo Yeon Seok
Finally he gets a MAIN ROLE!
6 0
On Punch • Jun 22, 2013
Title Punch
What's the name of the actress who played the Filipino mother?
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jun 22, 2013
Article Jang Geun Suk to star in 'Beautiful Guy'
He needs to broaden his acting horizons.... He keeps getting the same kinds of roles does he?
1 0
Replying to Misunderst0_od • Jun 19, 2013
Person Jung Kyung Ho
Currently watching him in Cruel City and let's just say he takes falling for the bad boy to a whole new level.
AMEN to that!!!
11 0
Replying to Lylina • Jun 19, 2013
Title Dating Agency: Cyrano
The movie was really boring to me hopefully i will like this more ^_^
I thought I was the only one who found it the movie boring. I didn't even finish it. Hmmm...
1 0
Replying to Lylina • Jun 19, 2013
Title Dating Agency: Cyrano
The movie was really boring to me hopefully i will like this more ^_^
I thought I was the only one who found it the movie boring. I didn't even finish it. Hmmm...
1 0
On Cruel City • Jun 19, 2013
Title Cruel City
This drama is going to ruin me for other Kdramas and K Actors. Oh My effing Gawd, Jung Kung Ho is going to be the death of me!
5 0
On Three Brothers • Jun 19, 2013
Title Three Brothers
I really want to watch this but there are too many episodes!!! Argghhh.... Can someone jsut point me out to the parts where the hot Lee Joon Hyuk shines? LOL
1 1
On Soo • Jun 19, 2013
Title Soo
Ok. Where can I watch this? Dramacrazy and GoodDrama don't seem to have it... Little help?
0 1
On Hong Gil Dong, the Hero! • Jun 17, 2013
Title Hong Gil Dong, the Hero!
Loved it! But I'm biased because I love KJW way too much. LOL
4 0
On The Taste of Money • Jun 15, 2013
Title The Taste of Money
Maui Taylor did great in this one! Coming from the Philippines, the last few minutes of the movie were funny instead of serious for me. i don't think we allow that kind of thing in our jeepneys. LOL
1 0
