Editorials
Lily Alice • Sep 17, 2025
Article Cheng Yi’s 'The Journey of Legend' slammed for glaring blunder
This error 100% lands on the post production team. They should have edited it out.
12 0
On Dead to Rights • Sep 17, 2025
Title Dead to Rights
How scary/violent is this film?
0 0
On 731 • Sep 17, 2025
Title 731
Does anyone know what this movie will be rated?
1 1
On Queendom Puzzle • Jun 4, 2023
Title Queendom Puzzle
Where I can I watch this in the UK? 🙏🏼
0 1
On Nie Yuan • Mar 17, 2023
Person Nie Yuan
Happy Birthday! The best Qianlong emperor
1 0
Replying to Clarence_la_cleb • Feb 16, 2023
Title Falling into Your Smile
As a big K-pop fan, I came here because of OSTs, Seventeen's Warrior and WayV's Eternally, and I ended up hooked…
Go Go Squid is great! Funny, heartfelt and well cast.
1 1
