News
Drama_woman • Aug 11, 2019
Article Currently Watching: The Untamed
CHINA!! TBH I Love China but there really getting bad now... In the next 3 years Romance & Bromance movie's are gonna be banned once the two lead's come within 5 ft of each other! *Sigh* But I still love their Wuxia's and their Bromance movie's so I can't even complain.
3 1
Replying to DyingtobeinKorea • Mar 26, 2019
Person Ra Sun Young
Saeng-il chughahae!!
you spelled it wrong!
3 3
ZhuoLin • Mar 18, 2019
List My C-Dramas (Wuxia/Xianxia/Ancient/XuanHuan) List
You should also try ashes of love!
0 1
Replying to castawaydish • Jan 20, 2019
Title Swinging Blossom
Like Love is just 1 drama. When almost all of their BL dramas are censored to hell and back or have a really tragic…
I hope for like love to replenished into a redone finished version. I had hoped that China will eventually do it. But it seems not. So I also hope that Taiwan will finish this one.
3 0
Replying to Natsume Keiichi • Jan 20, 2019
Title The Blue Hour Spoiler
So.. it’s a bad ending ???
sadly yes
1 0
Replying to Tao Lilian • Dec 24, 2018
Title Swinging Blossom
Oh my god! Really?! You think just cause it a Chinese film it's going to be a sad ending?! I find that horribly…
The hard harsh cold reality is that ur right. Even though I would like to agree with @Tao Lilian ur right
4 1
Replying to castawaydish • Dec 24, 2018
Title Swinging Blossom
Like Love is just 1 drama. When almost all of their BL dramas are censored to hell and back or have a really tragic…
I tried every possible way to disagree with your comment, but the truth is that I really could not. So I guess your right.
3 0
On Swinging Blossom • Nov 10, 2018
Title Swinging Blossom
@Trouble-Chan Your wrong have you ever heard of "Like Love"? At first I was like you and believed that, but "Like Love" made me change my point of view.
1 0
On Jida Jidapa Siribanchawan • Jun 28, 2018
Person Jida Jidapa Siribanchawan
I really like your performance!! In the underwear!! You played Tuayfoo really well!!
0 0
On Chen Wen • May 18, 2018
Person Chen Wen
He has the juiciest lips ever!!!
2 0
On The Blue Hour • Oct 9, 2017
Title The Blue Hour Spoiler
They both drown themselves in the end after tam's family dies
4 0
