K-Drama
On Love All Play • Nov 2, 2025
Title Love All Play
Here I am rewatching Love All Play for the nth time. So much love for my Pardona couple 💖💕
4 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 7, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
I have been waiting for its release for so long and now its finally out 😭❤️ I already finished up to the recent ep and am so hooked. Can't wait for tomorrow!!
5 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 23, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Just started this today since I saw an X moot recommending this, and I am HOOKED. Like I had no expectations getting into this—no teaser, clips or anything but damn, 1st ep in and I was already teary eyed with the relationship of the Qiao sisters. Can't wait to get deeper into the story ❤️
10 0
On The Haunted Palace • May 22, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace
Randomly had time to binge-watch this last night and OMG, I am hooked. Just in time too for the next episode release in a few hours. I can't wait!!!
5 1
On Hangout with Yoo • Sep 3, 2024
Title Hangout with Yoo
Does anyone here know where I can find episodes released last 2022 esp the WSG Wannabe eps? I can't seem to find the full eng subbed episodes 😭
0 2
Replying to _-_ • Jun 30, 2024
Title Our Beloved Summer: The Movie
did you find where to watch??
I found a raw version of it. I am yet to find one with English subs 😢
0 3
On Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale • Jun 15, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
Started this with no expectations after seeing screenshots on twt and I am hooked 😍
2 0
On A Shop for Killers • Feb 18, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers Spoiler
I need a season 2 starting with a recap on what happened to Jinman after he was thought dead up to the minute he came back home to Jian. Please give us a season 2 🙏
5 0
On Secret Playlist • Nov 25, 2023
Title Secret Playlist
Hope they work on the English subs on this drama better because the drama is actually good. I almost missed this as I barely saw any promo materials prior its release.
12 1
Replying to Faii • Nov 23, 2023
Title Universe Ticket
I watched it from kissasian, they have full English sub
Thank you so much. Will check it out! 😊
1 0
On Universe Ticket • Nov 19, 2023
Title Universe Ticket
Does anyone know where to watch with english subs aside from Viu?
0 2
On Perfect Marriage Revenge • Oct 29, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
Totally enjoyed the webtoon of this one. Looking forward to how the story in this drama version will go!!
1 0
On Twinkling Watermelon • Oct 10, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
I am totally loving every bit of this drama. I don't think I can function properly thinking about CheongChan all week until the next eps are out 😭😭😭
5 0
Replying to _-_ • Oct 10, 2023
Title Our Beloved Summer: The Movie
did you find where to watch??
oh, I haven't yet huhu is it out anywhere?
1 5
Lily Alice • Jul 7, 2023
Article Kim Rae Won's "The First Responders Season 2" Drops 1st Teaser!
OMG!!! BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE THAT CLIFFHANGER ENDING IN THE FIRST SEASON
3 0
On The Love You Give Me • Apr 28, 2023
Title The Love You Give Me
Can the episodes be released faster?? I seriously can't contain my excitement seeing my fave couple again.
2 2
On The Love You Give Me • Apr 28, 2023
Title The Love You Give Me
I seriously love the chemistry between Wang Yu Wen and Wang Zi Qi since Once We Get Married. I am so happy to see them work together again.
2 0
On Our Beloved Summer: The Movie • Mar 13, 2023
Title Our Beloved Summer: The Movie
Any updates where to watch this with english subs??
2 7
lo_ve • Apr 14, 2022
Article Ahn Bo Hyun in talks to star alongside Shin Hye Sun in "See You in My 19th Life"
I am so looking forward to their chemistry on-screen ❤
2 0
lo_ve • Apr 14, 2022
Article Kim Seul Gi confirmed to join Lee Seung Gi and Lee Se Young in new drama!
OMG, another reason to look forward for the premiere of the drama!! Its been a while since I saw Seulgi with a major role ❤
4 0
