News
On Mr. Fanboy • Aug 30, 2026
Title Mr. Fanboy
I'm already in love with them oh my gosh!! This first episode was super cute, I really loved the scene where Third goes to comfort Wan after their little argument.
8 0
On Payback • Jul 25, 2026
Title Payback
This is stressing me OOUTTTT!!! How in the world are they gonna wrap this up in one episode? I'm so sad it's ending next week, I love this show so much! Can't wait for the finale!!!
11 0
On Deep In • Jul 25, 2026
Title Deep In
I just know episode 12 is going to hurt so bad, I'm excited for it though!!!
8 0
On Payback • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
Oh my gosh this episode might be my favorite. The cute and fun moments mixed with the sensual ones, wow. My favorite part might have been the bus scene. The lack of those little cliche moments in this show made it all the more better!
9 0
On Payback • Jun 12, 2026
Title Payback
I was pleasantly surprised with these first two episodes and I'm excited for the rest of the series.
17 0
On Lovers & Gangsters • Nov 26, 2025
Title Lovers & Gangsters
Great & Bright????? I was not expecting this, but I love it!!!
5 0
On Revenged Love • Nov 22, 2025
Title Revenged Love
It’s been 3 months and I still think about this show everyday, I miss them 😭💔
6 0
On Punks Triangle • Nov 20, 2025
Title Punks Triangle
I love this show so much it’s genuinely amazing
6 0
On Midnight Fortune • Aug 1, 2025
Title Midnight Fortune
So whatever happened to this series…
0 4
