Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 53 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 25, 2021
On The Crow Club • 1 hour ago
I’m so in love with Milk’s styling, I haven’t been able to take my eyes off of him!
3 0
On Mr. Fanboy • 6 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
AHHHH!!!! This episode was so great! All the emotions were felt watching episode 6. James is such a great actor, he pulls of Nine so well. I can't wait for next Saturday!! Also, another ost was teased, I'm super excited for that too!
5 0
Replying to sunmoonstar • 11 days ago
Title Not Yours
they should have gone with a different voice actor i somehow felt the voice didn't suit him
Yes!! That's exactly what's throwing me off!!
2 0
On Not Yours • 12 days ago
Title Not Yours
I just finished the first episode, and I am already loving the vibe of this show. I would say the only thing that is bothering me is the dubbing for Shogun, but it's definitely something I can look past. Can't wait for next week!
6 2
On Mr. Fanboy • 13 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
Oh my goodness!! We're finally getting to the drama, I can't wait! This episode was so good, it was so cute, but so tense at the same time!! I'm so excited for next week. Hang in there Wan!!
4 0
On Unlucky Bae • 15 days ago
Title Unlucky Bae Spoiler
I am so scared! I really want Rin and Khobfa to have a happy ending! But this damn curse, why does he have to forget him?! This is breaking my heart.
0 1
On Nour • 16 days ago
Title Nour Spoiler
This episode was so misplaced, half the episode was spent on feelings and then all of a sudden we find out who the killer is but neither Ken nor James go after him...? I feel like nothing, but also everything, happened in this episode. I hope episode 8 makes up for this episode.
18 4
On Khom Khlang • 17 days ago
Title Khom Khlang
I just finished the first episode and I am hooked. This might have been the saddest episode I've ever witnessed, I cried twice already! This also might be the best first episode I've ever watched. I'm excited to see Pheem and Bulan's story!
4 0
On The Missing Piece • 19 days ago
Oh my gosh, Mingxuan just loves his sister so much and it breaks my heart. He really didn't do anything evil, it was all the Zhou family, ugh!
8 4
On The Missing Piece • 20 days ago
There is a special place in hell for Zhou Yang. Ruining everything he could've had for no reason. Shen Mo was so clearly over him and An'An loved him, now he's lost both. Everyone in this show can go to hell except for Shen Mo and An'An.
7 1
On Police in Love • 20 days ago
I am absolutely living for these two! The last 5 minutes had me cracking up, can't wait for episode 3!
13 0
On Mr. Fanboy • 20 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
Wow I really liked this episode. I can't believe Wan is still taking Nine's side, but I understand. I'm super ready for next week!
10 0
Replying to saimarks • 22 days ago
Title Unlucky Bae
I love Kobfah and Rin so much!! I've said this like a million times, and I'll say it again. I am tired of Krit…
I just realized I misspelled Khobfa's name. I'm so sorry my glorious king, it won't happen again.
3 0
On Unlucky Bae • 22 days ago
Title Unlucky Bae
I love Kobfah and Rin so much!! I've said this like a million times, and I'll say it again. I am tired of Krit and Mochi. Like they really aren't doing anything for the plot... the story is just fine without them. I really don't understand why they get so much screentime. Rin has been over Krit since episode 2... I'll keep skipping Krit and Mochi's scenes until the end. I am excited for more cute Kobfah and Rin moments next week!! :3
18 2
On Police in Love • 26 days ago
I am so excited for episode 2! This is the first time I'm watching a YinWar series and I don't think I'm emotionally prepared for potential angst in this... I loved the first episode so much. I cringed so hard during their wedding ceremony, I can already tell I'm gonna have a great time watching this!
6 1
On Mr. Fanboy • 27 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy Spoiler
Oh my gosh this week's episode was so good!!! I loved the pool scene between Third and Wan so much! I somewhat understood Nine's frustration until now, but trying to drown Wan was where he lost me, completely unnecessary! Nine really has some major anger issues... I'm excited for next week!!
12 0
On Unlucky Bae • 29 days ago
Title Unlucky Bae
Oh my goodness, Rin and Khobfa were so cute this episode!! I'm so glad that Khobfa was so understanding and so willing to stay by Rin's side I love them so much!!!! I can't wait for next week to see more of them :) Krit and Mochi can go to hell, they need to stop interrupting Rin and Khobfa T-T
11 0
On Mr. Fanboy • Sep 5, 2026
Title Mr. Fanboy
I am so excited for episode three, I love this series so much already!!
6 0
On Nour • Sep 4, 2026
Title Nour
I started watching this yesterday and I am already hooked! Ughhh, I can't wait for episode 5! I really love everyone's acting in this!
8 0
On Knot • Sep 2, 2026
Title Knot Spoiler
Phatsa's dad is so irritating. Maybe if he taught him about alphas, betas, and omegas he would've been able to navigate this world properly. UGGGHHH!!! Like I get that he's worried... but he should've thought about this before he decided to shield Phatsa from it his whole life.
7 1