Editorials
Replying to Alexa007 • Jun 21, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
can someone please share where to watch with good subs? at k.. it's almost impossible to follow, subs are really…
what is m please?
0 0
Replying to sid_ra • Jul 12, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2
When are u uploading episode 4 in English subtitles on mega folder?
Thank you so much for your work Terri, we do appreciate it !
7 0
Replying to Lyly Dramas • Mar 30, 2024
Title Hakubo no Chronicle
I have French subs
where please ? merci
1 0
Replying to Marco Lacson • Jul 27, 2023
Title Cattleya Killer
you can watch on prime video. if you want to subscribe.
did you watch it? if yes, was it good?
0 1
Replying to Marco Lacson • Jul 26, 2023
Title Cattleya Killer
you can watch on prime video. if you want to subscribe.
hey, i can’t find it in Prime France. can you tell me from where you can watch it ?
0 3
Replying to LouM • Jul 11, 2023
Title Saraba, Yoki Hi Spoiler
great episode and no kentarou so far the most dogshit charachter in the manga,hopefully he wont be shown at all
I liked yesterday’s episode as well but the trailer of next ep is scaring me 🥲
0 1
Replying to Randz • Jul 8, 2023
Title King the Land
ok I loved the bickering between our ML and Samir, but when the hell would Korea stop representing Arabs in that…
My thoughts exactly! Im tired and sick of seeing the same reprenstation of the arab world in korean shows. c’mon its 2023 its not like they dont have access to see how it is irl
2 1
Replying to LouM • Jul 3, 2023
Title Saraba, Yoki Hi
finally we are getting to the good part what a depressing episode but i'm glad that they got back tgt,Mizuki screen…
are you reffering to ep 4? do you have a link please?
0 1
Replying to salmaer • Nov 6, 2022
Title The Killer Inside
where did you watch please ? with eng subtitles or raw?
😭😭thanks !
1 1
Replying to YasmineNB • Nov 6, 2022
Title The Killer Inside
just watched ep 4 and 5 an may i say .... Wow.... just WOWWW. I'm still in shock too much revelations 🤯 and…
where did you watch please ? with eng subtitles or raw?
0 5
Replying to Aramintai • Aug 14, 2022
Title Adamas
It's pretty interesting. Especially the writer twin's part in the creepy mysterious house. But it's a slow burn…
Thank you so much! I will check it out then
0 0
On Adamas • Aug 14, 2022
Title Adamas
Guys is this worth watching? I’m hesitating because of the pretty low ratings
0 2
On Quiz • Jan 16, 2022
Title Quiz
Is there any eng sub out there please?
1 0
Replying to tregetours • Jul 21, 2021
Title Be Loved in House: I Do
Soooo I watched episode 11. Please don't read any further if you don't want to be spoiled. Am writing this in…
Where did you watch it please?
0 0
Replying to Lim Pryess • Jun 3, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Seo Ye Ji is quite like Jang Man Wol! The clothes, expressions and also the overall atmosphere is like in Hotel…
Yees I thought so too. She gives the same vibe
1 0
Replying to Susispooky • May 1, 2020
Title Memorist Spoiler
After watching the last episode, I have only one question: Why they killed Dong Baek's mother? Everything else…
I think because they knew that the victim sent to her friend something that's why they went to her home and killed the mother because they thought she heard the girl's recording
3 0