K-Drama
Replying to miho • Jan 2, 2026
Title Hana-Kimi
hi, 13 years late. yeh hana kimi's finally getting an anime adaptation
Sweet! I cant believe I watched this 13 yrs ago, haha
0 0
Replying to sam30317 • Aug 16, 2019
Title Kinki
Raw or with subs? If with subs, can u give the link?
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to sam30317 • Jul 23, 2016
Title 49
LOVED this show, strangely. Its sucks that episodes 6-11 had terrible subs **sigh**
Seriously?!?! Ugh. I miss the good ol days when u had 0 problems watching subbed Jdramas & movies
0 0
On Furenabaochin • Jul 2, 2016
Title Furenabaochin
I just want to see ONE more jdrama before i die, geesh. I hate that these amazing jdramas arent getting subbed, or at the very least I personally cannot find these subs
4 0
On Furenabaochin • Jul 2, 2016
Title Furenabaochin
I just want to see ONE more jdrama before i die, geesh. I hate that these amazing jdramas arent getting subbed, or at the very least I personally cannot find these subs
0 0
On Women in Distress • May 8, 2016
Title Women in Distress
Hiroki?!?!! I'm watching this ASAP
2 0
Replying to Aryael • May 5, 2016
Title My Amazing Boyfriend
We are working tirelessly to ensure 100% English subbed within 24 hours of each episode airing. Do visit us at…
Thanks for subbing the show!! I just started watching it and was wondering which days does it air?
0 0
Replying to kittyflumpin • Apr 20, 2016
Article Underrated Japanese Actors (Part 1)
Also-- thanks for writing something about Japanese media/talent! I get rather tired of looking at articles about…
Omg, yessss! The attention on kdramas is getting annoying
2 0
Replying to DreamDramaCatcher • Feb 8, 2016
Title Moorim School Spoiler
OMGOMGOMG THE KISS!!! I re watched it 20 times and I screamed my head off while crying OMG that was the PERFECT…
Guys......im still watching this kiss, lol!
1 0
Replying to sam30317 • Feb 8, 2016
Title Moorim School
I love how Shi Woo lovingly stares at Soon Duk in episode 7 !!
I heard the episodes were cut, not the whole drama
0 0
Replying to Yukisesshonist • Feb 5, 2016
Article "Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso" is getting a film adaptation in 2016! Spoiler
so.... basically its Nodame Cantamibile but with that diference that girl is playing violin instead of piano?
Not exactly. The girl has a medical conditional that will make her paralyzed.
0 0
Replying to Marei • Feb 4, 2016
Title I'm Sorry, I Love You
I've watched 'thousands' of dramas so far and I've never seen anything as splendid as "I'm Sorry I love You".…
Im an idiot. Ignore my question, lol
0 0
Replying to Marei • Feb 4, 2016
Title I'm Sorry, I Love You Spoiler
I've watched 'thousands' of dramas so far and I've never seen anything as splendid as "I'm Sorry I love You".…
I just finished mending the pieces to my heart after watching a different kdrama. I cant take another that has a sad ending, lol. Can u tell me if anyone in this show dies, like is it one the main couple?
1 0
Replying to sam30317 • Feb 3, 2016
Title Moorim School
I love how Shi Woo lovingly stares at Soon Duk in episode 7 !!
Finally! People agree with me about Chi Ang, lol! He annoys me, but he's becoming more tolerable. I wish i could see Lee Hyun Woo in more shows/movies
3 0
Replying to sam30317 • Feb 3, 2016
Title Moorim School
I love how Shi Woo lovingly stares at Soon Duk in episode 7 !!
I know, right?! Those eyes and that smile.....Hit me right in the feels when he did that, lol
1 0
Replying to DreamDramaCatcher • Feb 3, 2016
Title Moorim School Spoiler
OMGOMGOMG THE KISS!!! I re watched it 20 times and I screamed my head off while crying OMG that was the PERFECT…
I rewatched that kiss so many times, too, LMAO!!!! The younger generation finally stepping up their kissing game. Open-mouth kisses, wheew! None of that lip-touch shit, lol
2 0
On Moorim School • Feb 3, 2016
Title Moorim School Spoiler
I love how Shi Woo lovingly stares at Soon Duk in episode 7 !!
10 7
Replying to iamsarah • Jan 27, 2016
Title First Kiss Spoiler
15 and 25 he's a baby
I tried watching it a few days ago. I...was disappointed, lol
0 0
On Nineteen • Jan 17, 2016
Title Nineteen
Its subbed here, but i dont have a clue how good the subs are: http://goasiantv.com/nineteen-shh-no-imagining-2015.html
1 0
On Moorim School • Jan 15, 2016
Title Moorim School
Hong Bin's character is annoying to the nth power! Gracious, he ruins everything lol. Lee Hyun Woo's character is chill, so Im cool with him.
4 2
