Celebrity
Replying to sam30317 • Oct 30, 2014
Title Misaeng: Incomplete Life
This show hits close to home for me. Being at a certain age & feel completely unsuccessful, His social issues/anxiety,…
Same!!!
0 0
On Misaeng: Incomplete Life • Oct 26, 2014
Title Misaeng: Incomplete Life Spoiler
This show hits close to home for me. Being at a certain age & feel completely unsuccessful, His social issues/anxiety, lack of work opportunity, people taking you for granted & taking advantaged of you--> Geu Rae's ME! lol
6 2
Replying to sandnugget • Oct 25, 2014
Title Naeil's Cantabile
as a person that didnt watch the anime, jdrama, or read the manga, i found it ok so far. i think episode 2 made…
Yup, she's supposed to be that way, lol! I highly suggest that you dont watch/read the original Nodame while also watching this show. I can watch remakes w/o comparing too much, but i couldnt get with this remake.
0 0
Replying to sadia • Oct 25, 2014
Title Naeil's Cantabile
Shim eun kyung is very irritating...im not able tobuy her character....and even stressman guy, these people are…
I dont blame the actors. The scriptwriters had to make this version seem more Korean, hence, the reason why so many scenes seem awkward. Without those key manga/anime/jdrama characteristics, it really makes it hard for the actors.
1 0
On I'm Taking the Day Off • Oct 23, 2014
Title I'm Taking the Day Off
VERY good. ***Sigh**** Ive missed my Japanese shows !
2 0
Replying to femmedesneiges • Oct 23, 2014
Title I'm Taking the Day Off
I don't like Fukushi Sota. His face always looks a bit sarcastic.
Well i'll be damned...his face does look sarcastic. Lol, ive never (maybe?) seen him in a show til now
0 0
On Mama • Oct 21, 2014
Title Mama Spoiler
Even when i skipped thru all the emotional parts, I still cried looking at the very last 15 mins of the show. This show is evil = ...(
1 0
On Misaeng: Incomplete Life • Oct 18, 2014
Title Misaeng: Incomplete Life Spoiler
I felt so sad after watching the 1st episode, lol
0 0
Replying to Grumpy Witch • Oct 18, 2014
Title Misaeng: Incomplete Life
Hmmm... Kang Sora. I have to think about this. I'm still shuddering from her acting in Dream High 2.
i cant put the blame on her acting in that show. The actors acted what was given to them. It the script writers' fault. Whoever made that show surely regrets it now
1 0
On Best Wedding • Oct 17, 2014
Title Best Wedding
I love that Park Shi Yeon is FINALLY playing a role that I can agree with! She's def a hero in this drama
5 0
Replying to werwiewowas95 • Oct 17, 2014
Title Naeil's Cantabile
Ok... now the first episode aired would you recommend the drama for someone who doesn't really like remakes unless…
Since u dont care for remakes, i dont think anyone would recommend it for you, lol. Its trule best to just judge it yourself and skim thru it. I dropped it, but the things that annoyed me may not annoy you
0 0
Replying to Inner Circle • Oct 17, 2014
Title Naeil's Cantabile Spoiler
Errr.. mixed comments. Should I or should I not?
When it comes to remakes from different countries, there's going to be alot of editing to fit their own country. Unfortunately, Nodame's "Gpoy!!!" and other sayings were one of those things to be edited. So, i have to blame the writers, even though i understand exactly why they edited to make it more "korean"
0 0
Replying to Ransa • Oct 17, 2014
Title Naeil's Cantabile Spoiler
I liked the second EP even more and enjoyed it so far <3 <3 I guess it was a good choice for me not to watch…
Yeaaaa, dont watch the j-version yet, lol. A few key characteristics of the characters are missing hugely in this version. Once u see the j-version, certain scenes will not seem as awkward as the remake
0 0
On Naeil's Cantabile • Oct 14, 2014
Title Naeil's Cantabile Spoiler
I miss the "Gpoy!!" Without it, the scenes are awkward whenever she gets pushed or rejected = (
7 3
On Naeil's Cantabile • Oct 12, 2014
Title Naeil's Cantabile
Hope its good!
0 0
Replying to Maisweetlove • Oct 7, 2014
Title Best Wedding
Was I the only one in excruciating pain when watching the first episode? I was never a fan of Min Woo (I am sorry,…
Seeing an asian show focus on a single mom (and not b.c of divorce) is kinda new. But I hate the characters of the 2 male leads. I liked the first 2 episodes, but I have no issues stopping any show if it becomes boring or too stupid. I think u should watch (just skim thru them like me) the other episodes to make a final decision.
2 0
On Best Wedding • Oct 7, 2014
Title Best Wedding
My mom saw No Min Woo on my laptop while i was watching the show & asked if he was a woman, lol
8 0
Replying to Mareina • Oct 6, 2014
Title Hi! School - Love On Spoiler
Ep 10 reminded me why I fell in love with this show in the first place =D So glad, because the last 2 eps were…
What did Ye Na do exactly to make Young Eun be like, "This is the final straw; i cant put up with you!" Its like I missed a whole episode, lol
0 0
Replying to Mareina • Oct 5, 2014
Title Hi! School - Love On Spoiler
Ep 10 reminded me why I fell in love with this show in the first place =D So glad, because the last 2 eps were…
Could u explain why Na Young Eun is mad/treating her bad at her rich friend, Lee Ye Na ?? I definitely missed something & am very confused
0 0
On Hi! School - Love On • Oct 5, 2014
Title Hi! School - Love On Spoiler
Can someone explain why Na Young Eun is mad/treating her bad at her rich friend, Lee Ye Na ?? I definitely missed something & am very confused
0 4
