Editorials
Replying to Salv • Mar 15, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
7 years
Thank you
1 0
On Pearl in Red • Mar 14, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
How long was the time skip?
2 2
On Undercover Miss Hong • Mar 10, 2026
Title Undercover Miss Hong
8.5 I really enjoyed it
1 0
On Bloody Flower • Feb 26, 2026
Title Bloody Flower
Had high expectations but it was so Disappointing
5 1
Replying to ZeeV • Feb 17, 2026
Title The Judge Returns
I think you don’t like the actors, and it’s not a romance, action-packed, or zombie drama.
I like the actors ... I hate romance and zombie dramas ... And I dont really care about action dramas ... So its not that ....
0 0
On The Judge Returns • Feb 15, 2026
Title The Judge Returns
I wanted to enjoy it but ... 5/10
1 2
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • Feb 14, 2026
Title A Graceful Liar
Really? You should watch merry marriage and the woman who swallowed the sun
I did
0 1
On A Graceful Liar • Feb 14, 2026
Title A Graceful Liar
Im losing more braincells than I ever did with any other daily drama
3 3
On Marie and Her Three Daddies • Feb 12, 2026
Title Marie and Her Three Daddies
Hoping the IVF failed and Min Bo is actually the real father
0 1
On A Graceful Liar • Feb 7, 2026
Title A Graceful Liar
Rediculous
0 0
Replying to Zero • Feb 3, 2026
Title The Judge Returns
I haven't seen it yet, but as a fan of the manhwa, I hope its not done like Again My Life, which as a fan of that…
I guess the worlds and stories that can be built in a written format will always be limited or lacking when it turns into a filmed format ... Better to always lower your expectations
0 0
Replying to zazami • Feb 3, 2026
Title The Judge Returns
OMG ... I fucking love Park Hee Soon .... Love love love ... Even if he plays the bad guy ... doesn't matter ...…
I can't believe they expect us to hate him ._. , how about NO?
1 0
Replying to Zero • Feb 3, 2026
Title The Judge Returns
I haven't seen it yet, but as a fan of the manhwa, I hope its not done like Again My Life, which as a fan of that…
Now that you mentioned it .. its really similar to Again My Life
0 2
On The Judge Returns • Feb 3, 2026
Title The Judge Returns
I don't know why I find this drama boring when I usually love this genre
4 4
On Marie and Her Three Daddies • Feb 1, 2026
Title Marie and Her Three Daddies
Kang Min Bo is still my fav character in this drama ... I hope he has his happy ending
1 0
Replying to GreyMist • Feb 1, 2026
Title A Graceful Liar
The worst daily drama ever made lol
You never know.. these days daily dramas writers completely lost it
2 0
Replying to GreyMist • Feb 1, 2026
Title A Graceful Liar
The worst daily drama ever made lol
There is soul swapping in it loool
1 2
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • Feb 1, 2026
Title A Graceful Liar
Looks like sehun finds his real family and finally looks happy 🤣 https://youtu.be/HGQneXsCzt8?si=dHZORtpWqSltYjHJ
The worst daily drama ever made lol
2 4
On A Graceful Liar • Feb 1, 2026
Title A Graceful Liar
Ridiculous
1 0
On Our Golden Days • Jan 28, 2026
Title Our Golden Days
I wanted to watch a happy family drama why did it turn into a melodrama TT
3 0
