Editorials
Replying to GreyMist • Jan 4, 2026
Title A Graceful Liar
Maybe complaining makes the drama more fun for them or they are still new to daily dramas
Thats so unrealistic to do while watching a makjang drama
4 0
Replying to parkhyorin • Jan 3, 2026
Title A Graceful Liar
guys… daily dramas are always so absurd. why the complaints? i mean, just watch it and see how it will unfolds,…
Maybe complaining makes the drama more fun for them or they are still new to daily dramas
5 2
On Heroes Next Door • Dec 16, 2025
Title Heroes Next Door
I really enjoyed it 9/10
4 0
On First Man • Dec 16, 2025
Title First Man
Here for another shit show lool
5 0
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Dec 12, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun
Ridiculous ending as expected lol
9 0
Replying to JustPeachy • Dec 10, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun
I had similar thoughts this episode. The cat fight is boring, it’s time to move on. But at least Seo HaJoon…
glad Im not alone haha
3 0
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Dec 10, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun
Another boring episode.. Seo HaJoon is still so handsome though lol
4 3
On Typhoon Family • Dec 1, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
Started out good but got too repetitive.....
11 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • Nov 29, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun
Queen's House was different and that is why it is officially my FIRST daily ever :) It started super dumb and…
I watch a lot of thriller mystery kind of dramas so I guess its nice to watch something and not to think about it seriously... i enjoy the revenge part of these dramas but they mostly ruin it by the end but I got used to it and I always expect it anyways so
1 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • Nov 29, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun
Queen's House was different and that is why it is officially my FIRST daily ever :) It started super dumb and…
My top family drama is " Once Again " .. you should really give it a go if you didnt , I think its really well loved by everyone who watched it too
1 1
Replying to InspectorMegre • Nov 29, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun
Queen's House was different and that is why it is officially my FIRST daily ever :) It started super dumb and…
I really loved Iron Family even though a lot hated it back then .. I enjoyed most of these 50 ep dramas but a lot of them took a long time to pick up and actually be watchable .. I really enjoy watching Family and revenge dramas so I watch every 50 ep and daily drama airing for years now ... Sometimes I force myself to watch just cause it became part of my routine especially the 5 episodes a week for daily dramas ...
0 3
Replying to InspectorMegre • Nov 29, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun
Queen's House was different and that is why it is officially my FIRST daily ever :) It started super dumb and…
There is always a family daily drama airing with the other 2 revenge based ones .. the one currently airing is cally Mary and her three daddies ... I dont think its an amazing drama but its a typical chaotic family drama just like the 50 ep ones...
0 5
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Nov 29, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun
Lucia was too reliant on Stella for her revenge ... She really can't do anything on her own ... I think this is one of the fatal faults of this dramas
5 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • Nov 29, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun
Queen's House was different and that is why it is officially my FIRST daily ever :) It started super dumb and…
In my opinion this drama is way less dumb than most daily dramas .. I watched a lot of them so I learned not to use my brain or question anything anymore cause I always expect the most illogical dumb shit ever
0 9
Replying to InspectorMegre • Nov 29, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun
Queen's House was different and that is why it is officially my FIRST daily ever :) It started super dumb and…
You really didn't see anything then when it comes to daily dramas ... Most of them are way more dumb than this one ... I learned not to use my brain at all when watching them
0 1
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Nov 28, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun
Its always funny how in every revenge daily drama last episodes everyone just loses it over how the characters and the whole drama script is too dumb for them ...
2 16
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Nov 24, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun
Why do they always have to add more episodes?
4 5
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Nov 20, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun
The Man Who Swallowed the Sun *
6 1
Replying to BlancaTrueba • Nov 8, 2025
Title Dear X
No romance.
thats great , thanks
0 0
Replying to kimchi04 • Nov 8, 2025
Title Dear X
heavily on manipulation
thanks
0 0
