Celebrity
On Something's Not Right • May 9, 2025
Title Something's Not Right
something's not right, it's the script
19 1
On My Golden Blood • Apr 17, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
the day I start calling it My Golden Blood instead of The Golden Blood will be the day I find peace
8 2
On Lost in the Woods • Apr 2, 2025
Title Lost in the Woods
I'm convinced this is just a big rage bait
0 1
On Flirt Milk • Feb 2, 2025
Title Flirt Milk
guys, what year is it? I think I travelled back a few years...
12 0
Replying to Berryvery • Dec 21, 2024
Title Your Sky
I have watched 3 ep so far but some how its kinda slow for my taste, they are cute and all but that's it. Does…
not really but it is better at 1.5 speed if you don't want to drop
2 1
Replying to Klimt • Dec 21, 2024
Title Fourever You
Earth is 28 years old, and I've seen him act better... Watching this drama, I feel secondhand embarrassment for…
felt this. he's been in a need for more mature roles for years now
3 0
On Fourever You • Nov 9, 2024
Title Fourever You
nothing new, nothing revolutionary but this mediocre, lack-of-chemistry, earth-wtf-are-you-doing series is growing on me like a fungus I can't explain it
5 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Oct 27, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
lately i've been feeling like such a hater, but with the amount of bls i've watched, this is just another generic college drama like hundreds of others... have fun y'all, i'm out
8 3
On In a Relationship • Sep 29, 2024
Title In a Relationship
it's so cringe i love it
1 0
On Live in Love • Sep 17, 2024
Title Live in Love Spoiler
AF down so bad he took a picture of the sandwich with both his hands holding it when he was alone in the classroom
5 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Sep 12, 2024
Title Monster Next Door
"The little turtle is here already? Their PARENTS just left a moment ago" The way I cringed, I'm going to need…
lmao, i believe in thai she actually said owners
7 0
On Live in Love • Sep 6, 2024
Title Live in Love
why is it 2019 again, I thought we agreed to let Filipino bls to keep the covid trope
3 1
On Peaceful Property • Sep 4, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
two bros exorcising ghosts together, zero feet apart 'cause they're both scared (not gay!)
17 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Sep 4, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
Maya, they can never make me hate you
9 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Aug 28, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
I'd really love to know what has happened to Maya to make her so cautious and judgemental
10 3
Replying to Cait Cher • Aug 28, 2024
Title Same Place, New Pace
So Pugan is an artist, but the canvas is always empty XD
as an artist, it's accurate lmao
3 0
On Monster Next Door • Aug 22, 2024
Title Monster Next Door
this series is like a hug
20 0
On Sunset x Vibes • Aug 18, 2024
Title Sunset x Vibes
i do feel bad for the cast that the series is not doing well, but don't try to tell me they read the script and thought "yeah! they're gonna love this one!"
15 0
Replying to rachanasan • Aug 16, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
Because they're both bad at acting?
LMAO
3 0
On Monster Next Door • Aug 15, 2024
Title Monster Next Door
it's like it's 2020 again, but in a good way
12 0
