News
Skye-N-Rain • Feb 10, 2025
Game Your favorite K-drama actor based on your preferences in Korean sweets and snacks!
i got kim soo hyun along with most everyone else, lol. but the only thing i've seen him in is the movie the thieves.
0 0
Nargisa • Feb 10, 2025
Game Your ult group (bg)
my top 3 were exo, got7, and shinee. it was so difficult to choose 😭
1 0
On The Beauty Inside • Feb 9, 2025
Title The Beauty Inside
i'm about halfway through this and, while i feel like the episodes are just a tad long, i'm really enjoying it! also, i think the lead actress and haseul from loona/artms resemble each other.
1 0
On Flower of Evil • Sep 22, 2024
Title Flower of Evil
I have 6 episodes left and I am struggling 😭 I don’t think I’m going to make it before it’s gone from Netflix.
1 1
