Editorials
Replying to 7765269 • Jan 23, 2021
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
Whaaaaat ? Really can we have HIY plz
Agreed, I hope it happens ?
1 0
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Jan 23, 2021
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
I heard a rumor (don’t know if it’s true or not) but I heard Kim Seon Ho declined the offer, and that we MIGHT get Hwang In Yeop instead
2 6
Replying to LucasQ • Oct 24, 2020
Title Begins Youth
So many idol dramas coming? Have you guys heard about Imitation? https://kisskh.at/75831-imitation
Yes I just found out about it and am soooooo I excited for it
0 0
On True Beauty • Oct 14, 2020
Title True Beauty
I honestly don’t like that they made her have an older brother instead of a younger brother because I was really hoping that Na Jae Min could play her little brother.
5 1
On True Beauty • Sep 23, 2020
Title True Beauty
Honestly if it is going to be one of those long dramas I won’t mind just cuz I absolutely love the cast other then Moon Ga Young
1 0
Replying to StudyDramasPT70 • Jul 19, 2020
Title More Than Friends
It’s completely fine if you didn’t like his acting but please delete this comment here ..because I think this…
Ok that’s your opinion and I have mine that’s all I am saying
0 0
On Begins Youth • Jul 7, 2020
Title Begins Youth
Soooo excited for this
0 0
Replying to beloved baekhyun • Jul 4, 2020
Title True Beauty
YES OMG
That's what I'm saying they totally look alike
1 0
Replying to Tiara • Jul 2, 2020
Title True Beauty
I didn't like Cha Eunwoo's performance in My ID is Gangnam Beauty. How was he in his latest work?
What about his performance did you not like?
0 3
On True Beauty • Jul 1, 2020
Title True Beauty
Please Na Jaemin as Jugyeong’s brother pretty please
4 2
Replying to Dreamcatcher • Jul 1, 2020
Title True Beauty
I like moon ga young for Lim jugyeong in my opinion
Oops forgot to put don’t. I don’t like Moon Ga Young for Lim Jug Yeong but that’s just my opinion
3 1
On True Beauty • Jul 1, 2020
Title True Beauty
I like moon ga young for Lim jugyeong in my opinion
0 2
On True Beauty • Jun 14, 2020
Title True Beauty
Am I the only that thinks Hyunjin (skz) should play Han Seo jun.
5 1
On True Beauty • Jun 3, 2020
Title True Beauty
Gotta say super excited for this drama cuz I am reading the Webtoon right now and just so excited to see the cast and by the way am I the only one that thinks Jaemin (nct) should play jugyeong’s little brother cause to me he kinda looks like Jaemin.
5 0
Replying to Dreamcatcher • Jun 1, 2020
Title Love Revolution
I agree it gonna be good
Cool
0 0
Replying to Dreamcatcher • May 31, 2020
Title Love Revolution
I agree it gonna be good
Hey any dramas that you would recommend?
0 2
Replying to Dreamcatcher • May 31, 2020
Title Love Revolution
I agree it gonna be good
Me too I am excited to see how he’ll do
1 4
Replying to Dreamcatcher • May 30, 2020
Title Love Revolution
I agree it gonna be good
Right, I absolutely loved him Flower Crew, but I am also surprised about Younghoon
0 6
Replying to G a b i • May 30, 2020
Title Love Revolution
Hope Jihoon says yes! I need to see this cute baby as main role for the first time. Love him
I agree it gonna be good
1 8
Replying to StudyDramasPT70 • May 27, 2020
Title More Than Friends
It’s completely fine if you didn’t like his acting but please delete this comment here ..because I think this…
Well, I am not saying you can have your own opinion, you can, but please give L a break he is still in the beginning of his acting career so of course there are somethings that he has to work on, but I would not say he is horrible at acting or that it is absolute torture to be watching him act. Please don’t hate me, like you I am saying my opinion.
0 2
