Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 10, 2018
Replying to Kdrama_Girl • May 27, 2020
First Jinyoung (GOT7) and Myungsoo (INFINTE) NOW Ong Seong Wu (WANNA ONE) and Kim Dong Jun (ZE:A) wow Shin Ye…
WOW that is literally what I said when I first found out about this drama
2 0
Replying to aalia khan • Apr 10, 2020
Person Li Ge Yang
He's so cute and so handsome. He should act for leading roles. His acting and role was so good in my amazing boyfriend…
I agree I was heartbroken when he didn’t get the girl in wait my youth, like honestly he deserves a leading role one day not just because I think he is cute but I like him as an actor.
0 0
Replying to Dreamcatcher • Mar 22, 2020
Yep I totally agree I first fell in love with Ray Ma when I watched a little bit of All Out Of Love and then I…
Sorry that last bit made no sense basically what I am saying I also what him to succeed in the future.
0 0
Replying to Dreamcatcher • Mar 22, 2020
Yep I totally agree I first fell in love with Ray Ma when I watched a little bit of All Out Of Love and then I…
Sorry that last bit made no sense basically what I am saying I also what him to succeed in the future.
0 0
Replying to TinaAeon123 • Mar 22, 2020
Ray Ma life story is a drama itself..... Hope he will be successful in the future...
Yep I totally agree I first fell in love with Ray Ma when I watched a little bit of All Out Of Love and then I watched him in River Flows To You and naturally in the future with greater roles.
0 2
Replying to Dreamcatcher • Mar 19, 2020
If I am being totally honest he was one of my bias wreckers in wanna one so, I kinda want to see him express his…
What other drama’s do you recommend?
1 0
Replying to Dreamcatcher • Mar 18, 2020
If I am being totally honest he was one of my bias wreckers in wanna one so, I kinda want to see him express his…
I want to but I am already watching too many dramas
1 2
Replying to ReversalFace • Mar 17, 2020
OMG!!! My two most favourite people
If I am being totally honest he was one of my bias wreckers in wanna one so, I kinda want to see him express his naughty side in this role.
2 4