Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 31, 2013
On Into the Flames • Jul 17, 2014
someone should sub this :( it's over and I can't find a single subbed episode and it's driving me crazy :(
4 0
On Doctor Stranger • Apr 30, 2014
I really love the trailers and all but in my honest opinion..I don't like the poster :C it doesn't do Lee Jong Suk justice, the poster reminds of the One Warm Word poster >.<!!! I hope they release a better poster
1 0
On Into the Flames • Apr 12, 2014
I'm so going to watch this. Mr Choi Soo Jong is one of the best actors I've seen,loved his acting in President. Totally watching this!
3 1
On The Gifted Hands • Mar 11, 2014
By the way is this movie 18+ rated? because when I downloaded and opened it I think I saw a notice about it? What's 18+ about this? does it have too much gore or something? I just want to make sure
0 0
On Gap Dong • Mar 11, 2014
Title Gap Dong
I'm totally looking forward to this one, so far all of the dramas I've seen with Yoon Sang hyun have been light hearted, I really want to see him in a drama like this. I was surprised that he cut his hair but it's because of the chara I guess. And Lee Joon <3
2 0
On I Need Romance Season 3 • Jan 18, 2014
I can't wait for this to finish so I can watch it because it's against my rules to watch airing dramas. I totally have to watch this for Kim So yeon, she is awesome and out of this world :3
Do I need to watch the the other two seasons to understand this one??
0 0
Replying to Selenyst • Jan 11, 2014
I always looked forward to watch this drama ever since it came out, I dunno why I only picked it up now but I…
Perhaps it's because I was so blown away by Iris which I could watch without stopping... (the first one, I marathoned that one, the second one watched it in 4 days but didn't get as bored) well, again, I'll wait and see if I can change my opinion, or again like I said, too many action dramas in a row
0 0
On Time Between Dog and Wolf • Jan 11, 2014
I always looked forward to watch this drama ever since it came out, I dunno why I only picked it up now but I had high expectations with this, I thought this would get me out of drama slump, or perhaps it's because I was watching Athena, then Iris 2, maybe too much action on a row but I feel like the story is a little draggy, seriously, I was expecting a drama that would make me want more at the end of each episode, it kinda does but then I feel the torture of the rather slow pace of events and I'm like ''omg when does this episode end?'' I can't watch more than one ep at a time, which is weird since I'm used to watch 4 eps in a row... but I somehow find this slow, I'm on ep 6 and it's been 4 days..the story is interesting, the pace is just a little too slow for me, and I don't want to feel like that, Lee Jun Ki is one of my fav actors soo...I'll wait and see what happens
0 0
48016 • Jan 10, 2014
The most memorable ice skating scenes of all must be the Stairway to heaven ones :) I liked this article
1 0
bluegrl95 • Jan 10, 2014
No Song Joong ki? I totally felt like my heart was being broken into pieces in a werewolf boy ;O;

Other than that um, I agree with Hyun Bin, gosh Secret garden started out funny and it had me crying so much after a while.
5 0
On Be Crazy About Me • Jan 3, 2014
I seriously want to watch this movie, but the subs on dailymotion won't work at all and then it's subbed on youtube but on French, and I don't know French so it's kinda hard (I find it easier to listen to Japanese than understand French subs >.<) does anybody know why won't the subs work?
0 0
On Ahn Jae Hyun • Dec 22, 2013
Person Ahn Jae Hyun
Omo, he's in you who came from the stars?! Finally I get to see him in a drama! I've been following him on the internet ever since I saw him on Sistar19's mv! <3
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Te tomo tiempo oe jaja, ya terminaste de armar tu lista o te falta?
0 0
On Kim Sung Oh • Nov 23, 2013
Person Kim Sung Oh
I wonder when he'll have a main role, I loved him in secret garden and I just saw him today in The Tower and seriously, he NEEDS a leading role
14 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 10, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
thanks to you for sending me a friend request :3 ^^
1 0
On IRIS 2 • Nov 5, 2013
Title IRIS 2 Spoiler
I am planning on watching Iris 2 but I just have a question, if I watch this one, will this tell me whether Hyun Jun actually died or not??? That's like the only thing I want to find out D:
0 1
MaRinaLuli • Oct 27, 2013
The kisses in Innocent Man, wow all of the Maru-Eungi kisses were awesome I swear, I obviously liked the sincere kisses waaaay more, but yeah SJK is one of the best kissers out there <3 a personal favourite of mine would be the kiss in the ballroom with Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won in Secret Garden
2 0
KDramaQueen91 • Oct 19, 2013
I've just realizaed I'm going through drama grief but with Innocent Man, I finished watching it in mid August, four days in a row and after that I tried picking up Miss Ripley but after watching 1 episode of it I was all 'meh no...perhaps I need to watch something else that isn't so angsty..is this even angsty...? Yoochun just said he was japanese, omg what?"
Then I tried picking up Athena, "I don't understand a thing, seems good but it's not..making me feel like Song Joong ki's drama...where's Kang Maru?..I need my Kang Maru" then I told myself I needed a little of romcom so I went for My fair lady, I watched 4 eps on the beginning of Sept, then 2-3 weeks later watched 4 more than a week later watched 6, and today I finished watching it. Nice but I still need my Kang Maru haha now with this article I know what is going on
0 0