Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 7, 2020

Friends

Replying to lovelaughter • 19 hours ago
actually even as a viewer I do not know how far he goes for him?
Exactly! The fact that he never told anyone it was JY interpretation so frustrating—not his girlfriend, not his mom. He finally told JY only when he realised that it was better to tell him this than tell him that his mother had destroyed his career
4 1
Replying to VDC • 14 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
Is the teacher Bi O’s dad? Or am i reaching here?
I don't think so, he wanted to be but Bi O's mom kinda cheated on him. I could be wrong
3 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 14 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
Major sus on Jae In. (apart from the mother obviously)
I mean the line that "you have no idea how much I like you" is giving.

and what is wrong with Pi-O, he is in so much guilt that he can't even say that it was Jeong Yo interpretation even to Jae In. Need a redemption arc ASAP
8 2
On Overdo • Jul 25, 2026
Title Overdo
The AI use feels a bit off in the first few episodes, especially the intro.
Other than that, I'm really enjoying the show. It's been a while since a villain made me hate them this much.
7 1