News
Replying to seungeunlee • Jan 24, 2014
Title Emergency Couple
Just watched the first episode, and all I have to say is... I'm definitely going to enjoy this drama. So far so…
Watched it live on TV and I understand Korean (well I'm Korean...) so yeah :| Sorry I can't help you with finding a link...
1 0
On Emergency Couple • Jan 24, 2014
Title Emergency Couple
Just watched the first episode, and all I have to say is... I'm definitely going to enjoy this drama. So far so good and lots of comedic parts to it! I won't spoil anything yet ^^
4 0
On Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo • Jun 9, 2013
Title Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo
I literally died by the end of episode 10~ it was soooo cute!
12 0
purplenette • Jan 14, 2013
Article In The Know with Purplenette
Sirius caught my eye right away! I can't wait to see an even more /violent/ personality coming from Seo Joon Young (pfft I have such a soft sport for him T_T)
2 0
On Can We Get Married? • Jan 12, 2013
Title Can We Get Married?
The supporting couple just completed the drama for me <3 it would've been even more amazing if they had lead roles, but the lead roles were quite good as well~
4 0
On Cheongdam-dong Alice • Dec 16, 2012
Title Cheongdam-dong Alice
Just watched episode 6. I am out of words on this one because it made me go through all sorts of emotions! Now I have to wait for another week for the next episodes ;~~~~; hard to wait for ep 7!!
4 0
On IRIS 2 • Dec 12, 2012
Title IRIS 2
The cast looks promising! Looking forwards to Jang Hyuk and Lee Bum Soo! >< A total anticipation for 2013~
2 0
On Love Shuffle • Dec 12, 2012
Title Love Shuffle
Just started watching this through a recommendation of a friend! I'm on episode 4 and it's great so far! Loving it!
2 0
